Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2003 11:52:24 AM EDT
[url]http://www.people.co.uk/homepage/news/page.cfm?objectid=12945323&method=thepeople_full&siteid=79490[/url]

CUFF TIME FOR KINKY COUPLE

A KINKY couple turned up at a fire station begging firefighters to cut off a pair of handcuffs.

The scantily-clad woman and her fella went to the station at Hove, East Sussex, after a bondage session went badly wrong.

The pair explained they had spent the whole night looking for the key before deciding to get help.

Sub Officer Stuart Black said: "They were both red-faced. It often happens and it's either kinky sex games or stag nights."
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 12:03:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a friend call me once asking me to run down to the army surplus store and buy him a handcuff key and take it to his house.  He'd handcuffed his girlfriend to the bed and couldn't find the key, and she wouldn't let him leave her there to go buy it himself.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 12:12:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 12:18:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I still have a handcuff key on my keyring, since I was carrying a pair to use as an emergency bike lock for a while. I have since realized that a cable gunlock works better for this, and causes less comment, but I still have the key.

Speaking of which, I have noticed that most of the handcuffs sold as sex toys are a crappy design that can be picked with almost any straight piece of metal.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 12:38:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 12:56:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Speaking of which, I have noticed that most of the handcuffs sold as sex toys are a crappy design that can be picked with almost any straight piece of metal.
View Quote

Well, well is that right?  And where would you be, noticing these sorts of things? [;)]
View Quote

I was wondering the same thing, but really don't care to hear the answer ... to each his own [:)]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 1:09:25 PM EDT
[#6]
[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top