Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2001 5:58:45 AM EDT
Any one know anything about the IMI Jericho pistols, specifically the 941FS?  I have been looking at these.  They feel real good in the hand and seem to be well made and do not cast an arm and a leg.  Please let me know what you know.

CHZ
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 8:34:08 AM EDT
[#1]
The 941 is a very good gun and depending on if you have the conversion kit it is even better.These gun were later imported by MR and later yet by someone else and renamed Baby eagle if IIRC. They are all clones of the CZ75. I had a Jericho 941 pistol pack 9/41AE and sold it 5 or 6 years ago for $650.
Ron
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 9:24:31 AM EDT
[#2]
How about a real CZ75 rather than a copy?
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 12:00:22 PM EDT
[#3]
The cool thing about the Jericho's and Baby Eagles are that they can use CZ mags/parts. I have a .40. I chose the IMI baby eagle clone because it had more features than the CZ-75. Polygonal billet forged hard chromed barrel, thumb break safety/decocker/hammer disengage, full length lower slide rails and Barretta style ergonomics.

The trigger was kinda rough at first, but after dremmel polishing the little chunk of metal right above the trigger, it got much smoother.

The last I heard, IMI sold the baby eagle licence to CZ America. CZ America now supports these pistols and sells all of the replacement parts and accesories.
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 4:17:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I just posted something about the one I used to own last week on this site.
They do shoot really well and was really comfortable to carry.
I was especially impressed at the way that the slide fit the frame. It was a much better fit than the CZ-75s I had experienced.
The .41AE was a really nice cartridge that didn't really take off. I usually carried mine in 9mm mode.
About the only thing I didn't like was the way the nite sites were laid out. I found it real easy to get the front site confused with the rear sites. A dot-bar or a different color would have been really nice.
Some nicer grips would have been nice too.

I haven't seen one at the gun shows in a few years. I would be really tempted to pick up another one just to have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top