Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2002 9:27:47 PM EDT
My stepfather passed away on May 29, 2002 due to cancer. He was 61. He was a good conservative who enjoyed firearms and shooting sports. He and I had a good relationship and I was able to say what I needed to say to him prior to his death. I really don't like funerals(who does) and I'm a firm believer in paying respects to friends and loved ones in life rather than in death. So, I'm off to Sonora CA.(Peoples' Repub. of Kali) tomorrow.

In memory of Ron Peterson 1941-2002

P.S. I know you guys, so I'll answer it now. Yes, he wanted me to have the guns.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 9:30:27 PM EDT
[#1]
My condolences, I'm sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 10:41:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Have a safe trip.

Sorry...

Take good care of his babies.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like you're doing this one.  Be safe in your travels.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 11:29:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 11:15:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Dave, I'm sorry to here about your loss man. When I see you in a few weeks will go shoot up the hills in his memory.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top