Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2013 9:27:09 AM EDT
From Facebook

Head Down Products is a big defender of the Constitution of the United States because it is what our country was founded upon and is our God given Right as a free people. One of those Rights in particular is to Keep and Bear Arms.

Due to the passing of recent legislation banning the AR15 and other lawfully owned firearms and high capacity magazines, Head Down would like to announce that the State of New York, any Law Enforcement Departments, Law Enforcement Officers, First Responders within the State of New York, or any New York State government entity or employee of such an entity - will no longer be served as customers. We feel that the passage of this legislation exceeds the authority granted to the government of New York by its citizens, and violates the Constitution of the United States. This announcement is effective today and applies to any and all states that may adopt such laws in the future.

Head down invites all firearms manufacturers, distributors and firearms dealers to join us in this action to refuse to do business with the State of New York. We must stand together!

Sincerely,

David Hunsucker / CEO

Head Down Firearms

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Thats awesome
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 9:31:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Great !! Keep em coming .
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 9:31:56 AM EDT
[#3]
who?
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 9:35:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

who?

They're an up-and-coming manufacturer.  A bit pricey (think Larue), but quality equipment.  They have some really cool billet uppers and lowers that i would rank next to MEGA.  Half of my facebook friends are small AR15 and ammo shops that post deals to facebook before anywhere else. Keeps money in my pocket and parts at my front door.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 9:38:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
who?

They're an up-and-coming manufacturer.  A bit pricey (think Larue), but quality equipment.  They have some really cool billet uppers and lowers that i would rank next to MEGA.  Half of my facebook friends are small AR15 and ammo shops that post deals to facebook before anywhere else. Keeps money in my pocket and parts at my front door.  

well, i commend them on their decision and look forward to them bringing their product to market.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 9:41:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

who?

First I would like to say good job. But we need the heavyweights like bushmaster stag colt and Springfield to join or it will be moot. Fire mission anyone?

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 9:46:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Has HDP even sold one rifle to anyone in NY at all? Is this just a small fish jumping on the trend to stir up some name recognition?

Also I wouldnt compare HDP with LaRue in any way.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:02:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Has HDP even sold one rifle to anyone in NY at all? Is this just a small fish jumping on the trend to stir up some name recognition?

Also I wouldnt compare HDP with LaRue in any way.

Even if these company's saying they won't sell to Leo's in ban states. Never have before. When the company's that are stop they will be looking for manufactures to fill the void.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:03:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Another one to add to the good guy list.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:19:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Now we need ATK and other ammo manufacturers to step up to the plate and refuse sales to ban states.  Bet that gets some attention right quick.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top