Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2012 7:32:50 AM EDT
In honor of today, a day dedicated to the game of Kings, I bought my self some new gloves! Warrior was 20% off to help celebrate today's devotion to the greatest sport ever invented that is played by true athletes:

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:33:54 AM EDT
[#1]
"Like this post"
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:38:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice!
Although, I hate replacing gear.  The oldest, nastiest, broken down stuff is my most comfortable.
Happy Hockey day!
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:40:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Pic fail. No blood.
I'll be patiently waiting for the corrected picture.

(nice gloves chris)
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:43:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Nice!

Although, I hate replacing gear.  The oldest, nastiest, broken down stuff is my most comfortable.

Happy Hockey day!

My old gloves are the TPS Bionic's..after about 7 seasons, the left palm finally cut loose about a month ago. It was time, they don't make them like that any more .

My son is playing at Joe Louis Arena today @ 4pm!!

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:45:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Pic fail. No blood.

(nice gloves chris)

I assume you missed this thread:

ETA: Took a skate to the back of the head, the blade went forward. Threw some tape on her and finished up.  

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:47:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Pic fail. No blood.

(nice gloves chris)

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u68/AR15_Shooter/Web%20Forum%20Used%20Pics/EarCut001.jpg

No bleeding on the ice pal.  

ETA: Took a skate to the back of the head, the blade went forward. Threw some tape on her and finished up.  

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:55:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Pic fail. No blood.

(nice gloves chris)

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u68/AR15_Shooter/Web%20Forum%20Used%20Pics/EarCut001.jpg

Old time hockey!
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 8:09:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Nice!
Happy Hockey day!

My old gloves are the TPS Bionic's..after about 7 seasons, the left palm finally cut loose about a month ago. It was time, they don't make them like that any more .

My son is playing at Joe Louis Arena today @ 4pm!!

That's awesome!
Congrats to your son! (and you too, Dad)

I've got a pair of Eagles that are at least 7 years old and still plugging along, but god do they smell.

ETA: I'm going to be heartbroken when my skates finally die. All I want is a set of throwback classic looking Tacks, and I don't think you can get them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top