Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2001 5:48:27 PM EDT
of my life was 19 years ago tomorrow. Our daughter was born. She's had some problems the last couple of years, but noe she's in college and has a part time job in a video store. Me and Mrs. Dad are as happy as if we had good sense.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 6:15:47 PM EDT
[#1]
so you have any pics???
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 6:20:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrat's OlDad [beer] and a Happy B'day to your daughter

I know the feeling. My son graduates the year and start's boot camp in July!
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations, Old Man, and just wait til you get that first grandbaby!!!  The fun and games will start all over again.[:D]

Eric The(Granddaddy)Hun
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#4]
congrats, do you have any more kids?
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Congrats mine are 4&5 and its going way to fast.One time at work I kept saying I wissh it was Quitin time.The older guy I was working with told me to quit wishin my life away.Now I know what he ment.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:40:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats to all of you, who have kids.  I my self have four girls.  My oldest daughter is nine years old, my second daughter is five years old, my third daughter is 15 months old, and my fourth daughter will be two months old on May 5th.  

My husband and I were trying for a boy.  I thought for sure the last one was,  since I carried different. Plus,  everyone was telling me they thought I was having a boy.  So don't always go by how your wife/you carry different.  The other one is if the heart beat is slow or fast people like to say if it is a boy or a girl.  It's not true!  We are done having kids now.  For as much as I would like to have a son, I can't handle delivering another 10lbs. 4oz. baby.  My last two girls weighed that much.  I can't believe they weighed in the same.   [:)]
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 9:13:08 PM EDT
[#7]
My kid is seven and I think I age 10 years for each of his.

Will I ever make it till he is 19?????????????????????

Congrats on your fine daughter.  You should be real proud.
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 12:22:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Congrats. They're a blessing and a pain but they're ours.
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 12:30:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Dragracewife,
The trick to having a boy is not to break the handle off, It took me until the third try to figure that one out! ...LOL The oldest is going to be turning ....30 in July...
Ron
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 12:44:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Congratulations a new life begins for you. [sniper]
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 2:27:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Congrats OlDad and family!  Another beautiful Kodak moment on this board.  I hope your precious family moments never run dry in your fountain of life.    [beer]

-RoadDog

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top