Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2011 7:51:23 AM EDT
We went out this weekend and it was a muddy mess. It had poured all night and we watched the radar for a break in the storm and headed out when we had about a two hour gap. We got 4 hogs, no monsters but it's better than getting skunked. We ran/walked about 10 miles in 5 hours and we were all cold, hungry and tired by the time it was all over.

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:52:40 AM EDT
[#1]
In before the PETA tards.

ETA: glad to see Texas getting some rain.

ETA2: He was fast on the draw with that knife.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:53:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No way they can gripe about this one, that hog died quick!

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:53:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Good kill
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:57:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No way they can gripe about this one, that hog died quick!

I'm sure they will smugly state that the hog could have been trapped alive like in your other videos.

I think it was cool that you needed hip waders to go hog hunting
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:59:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 8:04:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

We've been getting rain for two weeks up here in N. Texas. The ground it totally saturated.

The guy killing that one is usually one of our camera guys but he's a life long hunter and that was his first hog to kill with a knife. You wouldn't believe it but his real job is that he owns a salon. Some people call him the Hunting Hairdresser.

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We've been getting rain for two weeks up here in N. Texas. The ground it totally saturated.

The guy killing that one is usually one of our camera guys but he's a life long hunter and that was his first hog to kill with a knife. You wouldn't believe it but his real job is that he owns a salon. Some people call him the Hunting Hairdresser.

Well, he did a damn fine job. Everyone's gotta get their hair cut, so I cannot fault him for starting his own business to make money.

Keep up the videos, I think they are great. I really enjoy them.

Kinda wished I had some video of the turkey I got last spring in Missouri, it would have been kind of a neat video...the big Tom actually flew into my position, I was doing a lost call just killing time, and it flew to my decoy over an old fence, he ran up to the foam decoy, saw that it was a decoy and turned to run...my 870 was actually leaning against the corner of the blind since it was getting to be about lunch time. I reached down, swung it up, flicked off the safety and canoe'd his head at just under 20 yards. Maybe 5 seconds total time going from, "Dang, still haven't filled my tag" to "Hot DAMN! That was fast!".

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 10:25:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Well, he did a damn fine job. Everyone's gotta get their hair cut, so I cannot fault him for starting his own business to make money.

He does pretty good, has a bunch of people working for him and has hot women in and out of his shop all day.....maybe he's on to something.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top