Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2002 1:32:41 PM EDT
I propose a new law enforcement campaign - enforce the use of the paper toilet rings, or "Ass Gaskets".  We can station a police officer in each restroom stall and if you sit down without properly protecting yourself, WHAM - ticketolio!  

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Who uses public toilets????
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#2]
why? did you catch one of those funny diseases that make purple bumps appear all over your genitals from the toilet seat?  
enlighten us, SNorman.  actually, on second thought, DON'T.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:41:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I dunno man. Ass Gaskets? Sounds too much like a gay thing, especially if you are at one of those rest stops. "Hey lover, got your Ass Gasket on?"

-legrue

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:55:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:00:23 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys don't call these ass gaskets?  Also what do you at work, do you drive home to go poo poo.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:01:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh I forgot to mention - all of you get tickets!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top