Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/1/2015 11:11:18 AM EDT
Home sick, watching Price Is Right, and they fucking interrupt for a damn live briefing that the jug eared fuck has restored our relationship with Cuba.

Motherfucker, I want to see if Bella wins the car.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#1]
American $$ will make the Castro's nice people.

We've truly gone full retard.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#2]
What was on the Showcase Showdown?

eta. FBHO
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:15:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm over being pissed about the Cuba shit. I just want to watch Price is Right. Best fucking part of a sick day ruined by Odummer.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What was on the Showcase Showdown?
View Quote

Show started 14 minutes ago. Haven't even had the first wheel spin. They cut to Odummer after the second contestant was shown her prize was a new car. Don't even know what game she was going to have to play to win the car.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:17:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Yaayyy, communism.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:17:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm over being pissed about the Cuba shit. I just want to watch Price is Right. Best fucking part of a sick day ruined by Odummer.
View Quote

I don't care Obama's Amerika embracing communism, I want me some Price is Right!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:17:32 AM EDT
[#7]
He hates this country, nearly everything he does is 180 degrees off from what a real American should so
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:18:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Ha, I clicked on the link on Foxnews.com, it said, "No valid source could be found." Rather appropes for 0.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:18:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I don't care Obama's Amerika embracing communism, I want me some Price is Right!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course they end their live interruption during a fucking commercial break.

I bet when it comes back it's the first wheel spin, and I've now been robbed of watching 2 contestants.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:19:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:21:58 AM EDT
[#11]
At least I get to watch the second half of Price is Right.

Gay broadway performer just hit a dollar on the wheel!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:23:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Nobody seems to mind the fact that our biggest trading partner is a Communist country though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yaayyy, communism.

Nobody seems to mind the fact that our biggest trading partner is a Communist country though.

The perfect example of why we shouldn't do the same shit with Cuba.

China made out swimmingly, us not so much.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:23:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Damn, he hit the dollar again.

$25,000 off the wheel alone!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:25:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yaayyy, communism.

The Mrs. and I try to buy "made in the USA" and sometimes settle for made in places other than China.  The only thing we try to have in the house that is chinese is the Mrs.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:27:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yaayyy, communism.

We're getting involved with Cuba because of China. Cuba has a shit load of offshore oil they want pumped, China is nosing into the area, trying to get the contracts to do it. US govt doesn't want China fucking with Cuba, but at the same time our own oil companies aren't allowed to do business with Cuba due to embargoes. Meaning that to keep China out of Cuba, we need to better relations with Cuba so American oil companies get he contracts to pump the oil, not Chinese companies (which will of course mean more Chinese business in Cuba and then the Caribbean.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:27:47 AM EDT
[#16]
What's wrong with restoring diplomatic relations with Cuba?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:27:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:29:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

For starter's, Odummer had to make a special snowflake live broadcast interrupting Price is Right on my sick day.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:30:09 AM EDT
[#19]
All we are going to do is build up the regime

And anybody that thinks Americans are going to make cuba free is dumb... You get arrested in Cuba if you speak  poorly about the regime
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And anybody that thinks Americans are going to make cuba free is dumb... You get arrested in Cuba if you speak  poorly about the egime
View Quote

We have diplomatic relations with many Arab countries, and they'll straight up kill you for that over there.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:32:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Plinko time!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:33:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

We're getting involved with Cuba because of China. Cuba has a shit load of offshore oil they want pumped, China is nosing into the area, trying to get the contracts to do it. US govt doesn't want China fucking with Cuba, but at the same time our own oil companies aren't allowed to do business with Cuba due to embargoes. Meaning that to keep China out of Cuba, we need to better relations with Cuba so American oil companies get he contracts to pump the oil, not Chinese companies (which will of course mean more Chinese business in Cuba and then the Caribbean.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yaayyy, communism.

Do you honestly think Obama is doing this so we can get Cuban oil instead of the Chinese?

"Treasury Decision Gives Chinese National Offshore Oil Corporation Drilling Rights in Strategic Gulf of Mexico Waters, Provides Apparent Windfall of Financial Returns to Major Obama Contributors."

China in Gulf of Mexico
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:34:41 AM EDT
[#23]
They're giving cash away like candy today.

First drop, $10,000 on Plinko.

ETA: last drop hit $10,000 also. Holy shit he's a lucky bastard.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:36:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Zero needs a launch base for ISIS and Russia.  Mexico is too lazy and Canada is too cold.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:36:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

We have diplomatic relations with many Arab countries, and they'll straight up kill you for that over there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And anybody that thinks Americans are going to make cuba free is dumb... You get arrested in Cuba if you speak  poorly about the egime

That does not make it right

Fuck em

Fuck em all
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:39:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Fuck em

Fuck em all
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck em

Fuck em all

I agree, but fact is we have a history of having diplomatic relations with shitty countries with shitty human rights records.

No need to interrupt Price is Right to announce it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:41:51 AM EDT
[#27]
I don't recognize my own country anymore.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:41:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Do you honestly think Obama is doing this so we can get Cuban oil instead of the Chinese?

"Treasury Decision Gives Chinese National Offshore Oil Corporation Drilling Rights in Strategic Gulf of Mexico Waters, Provides Apparent Windfall of Financial Returns to Major Obama Contributors."

China in Gulf of Mexico
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yaayyy, communism.

China in Gulf of Mexico

Your source is a joke, here are some other top stories from it:

'World War Three Plans Discovered! Thermonuclear War Plans for 2016 by the “Last President of the United States”?'

'Matt Damon Goes Public Exposing The Illuminati & New World Order'

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I agree, but fact is we have a history of having diplomatic relations with shitty countries with shitty human rights records.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck em

Fuck em all

I see what your saying.... but adding another country to the list is not the right move in my opinion

I am the son of Cuban immigrants so my opinion is probably skewed because of that
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:46:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I see what your saying.... but adding another country to the list is not the right move in my opinion

I am the son of Cuban immigrants so my opinion is probably scewed because of that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck em

Fuck em all

I am the son of Cuban immigrants so my opinion is probably scewed because of that

Yep. If anything we should be cutting our ties with many countries.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:48:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

'World War Three Plans Discovered! Thermonuclear War Plans for 2016 by the “Last President of the United States”?'

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:55:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

China in Gulf of Mexico

Treasury Decision Gives Chinese National Offshore Oil Corporation Drilling Rights in Strategic Gulf of Mexico Waters, Provides Apparent Windfall of Financial Returns to Major Obama Contributors

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit on February, 14, 2013, against the U.S. Department of the Treasury (Judicial Watch v. United States Department of the Treasury (No. 1-13-cv-00199)) to obtain records relating to the Obama administration’s approval of the acquisition of the Canadian energy company Nexen Inc., by the Chinese government-owned Chinese National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC).  The $15.1 billion acquisition will allow CNOOC access to drilling in northern Canada and the Gulf of Mexico, while apparently providing a windfall of financial returns to major Obama campaign contributors.

Judical Watch
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:57:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yaayyy, communism.

It does make you wonder why we are still at odds with Cuber if we have normal relations with China, Russia and other potential adversaries.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:58:44 AM EDT
[#34]
I do wonder if any of this needs Congressional approval first...although that never stops a dictator.

I suspect that the case for impeaching Obama is strong.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:06:26 PM EDT
[#35]
That idiot stated our embargo didn't isolate Cuba from the rest of the world, it only isolated the U.S. What an idiot.

I'm waiting to hear my father-in-law's reaction. He got out with his mother when he was a kid. My wife said her grandmother would cry because she knew she'd never see her family again. She never did.

I suspect younger Cubans might like it because they didn't experience the Castros first-hand, but older Cubans might be pissed seeing us surrender to Castro. He stood his ground and we caved. I don't know, I might be completely wrong. Should be interesting to see what happens.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:08:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Obama said all we did was isolate the U.S., so I guess maybe now the rest of the world will trade with us?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:13:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Even though the majority of countries in Europe, Asia & Latin America have been doing business & pumping money into the Island since Castro took over, now that the USA lifted it's embargo, the island will suddenly be prosperous & denounce communism.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:14:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I do wonder if any of this needs Congressional approval first...although that never stops a dictator.

I suspect that the case for impeaching Obama is strong.
View Quote

According to the broadcast lady, this is the last thing he can do without Conressional approval.

Everything we do from here on out will have to go through Congress.

Not like that's stopped him from doing shit before though.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:15:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
American $$ will make the Castro's nice people.

We've truly gone full retard.
View Quote

How is this different from China?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:31:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Treasury Decision Gives Chinese National Offshore Oil Corporation Drilling Rights in Strategic Gulf of Mexico Waters, Provides Apparent Windfall of Financial Returns to Major Obama Contributors

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit on February, 14, 2013, against the U.S. Department of the Treasury (Judicial Watch v. United States Department of the Treasury (No. 1-13-cv-00199)) to obtain records relating to the Obama administration’s approval of the acquisition of the Canadian energy company Nexen Inc., by the Chinese government-owned Chinese National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC).  The $15.1 billion acquisition will allow CNOOC access to drilling in northern Canada and the Gulf of Mexico, while apparently providing a windfall of financial returns to major Obama campaign contributors.

Judical Watch
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

China in Gulf of Mexico

Judical Watch

You can roll your eyes all you want, you're the one that posted an online source equivalent or worse than the National Enquirer.

The Judicial Watch source includes nothing about Cuba, because Nexen Inc. isn't dealing with Cuba, it has deep water drilling rights for US owned oil in the Gulf of Mexico and some small percentages in drilling in Trinidad and Tobago. Nexen might now be owned by a Chinese corporation, but its a Canadian registered company, meaning it has to follow a pretty stringent set of rules. Chinese companies bidding for contracts to pump Cuban oil won't have any stipulations, meaning they will win them through massive bribes, like how they won the natural resource contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan for example. And Cuba will be exploited by China, who will then push on to other foreign countries in the Caribbean.

Cuba seeks oil near Keys: Sen. Bill Nelson wants to block exploration and drilling less than 50 miles from Key West that would benefit China.

Oil talks show potential for U.S.-Cuba relations

Chinese oil giants make use of offshore shell companies in Caribbean

By allowing the Nexen deal to go through, Obama was able to get a whole bunch of his cronies richer. But China has been balls deep in Caribbean oil for years now but America doesn't appear to want them in Cuba.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:33:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It does make you wonder why we are still at odds with Cuber if we have normal relations with China, Russia and other potential adversaries.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yaayyy, communism.

Because Cuba is still ruled by the same person who was the reason sanctions were placed on it in the first place. Russia and China have went through numerous rulers/premiers/presidents since the Cold War hostilities ended, tensions aren't as a high. With Fidel Castro dying (or possibly dead already), it gives the US reasons to finally lift the sanctions.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:38:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Can't wait to vacation in Cuba soon, sipping Cuban rum, smoking real Cohibas, looking at cute Cuban female asses.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:41:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Don't care
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You can roll your eyes all you want, you're the one that posted an online source equivalent or worse than the National Enquirer.

The Judicial Watch source includes nothing about Cuba, because Nexen Inc. isn't dealing with Cuba, it has deep water drilling rights for US owned oil and some small percentages in drilling in Trinidad and Tobago. Nexen might now be owned by a Chinese corporation, but its a Canadian registered company, meaning it has to follow a pretty stringent set of rules. Chinese companies bidding for contracts to pump Cuban oil won't have any stipulations, meaning they will win them through massive bribes, like how they won the natural resource contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan for example. And Cuba will be exploited by China, who will then push on to other foreign countries in the Caribbean.

Cuba seeks oil near Keys: Sen. Bill Nelson wants to block exploration and drilling less than 50 miles from Key West that would benefit China.

By allowing the Nexen deal to go through, Obama was able to get a whole bunch of his cronies richer. But China has been balls deep in Caribbean oil for years now but America doesn't appear to want them in Cuba.
View Quote

I know the JD suit doesn't mention Cuba. The point is that China is already drilling in the Gulf, and Obama helped make that happen.

Do you honestly believe Obama is "normalizing" relations with Cuba to stop the Chinese from drilling so we can get the oil?

What are the odds it is more closely driven by this?

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:10:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I know the JD suit doesn't mention Cuba. The point is that China is already drilling in the Gulf, and Obama helped make that happen.

Do you honestly believe Obama is "normalizing" relations with Cuba to stop the Chinese from drilling so we can get the oil?

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=JN.nCp2vPIHb3h2SiCg43u7dg&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Judicial Watch source includes nothing about Cuba, because Nexen Inc. isn't dealing with Cuba, it has deep water drilling rights for US owned oil and some small percentages in drilling in Trinidad and Tobago. Nexen might now be owned by a Chinese corporation, but its a Canadian registered company, meaning it has to follow a pretty stringent set of rules. Chinese companies bidding for contracts to pump Cuban oil won't have any stipulations, meaning they will win them through massive bribes, like how they won the natural resource contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan for example. And Cuba will be exploited by China, who will then push on to other foreign countries in the Caribbean.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=JN.nCp2vPIHb3h2SiCg43u7dg&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Chinese owned energy companies have been drilling in the Caribbean through shell companies for years. The only difference now is that one of them can openly do it, but even then that company (Nexen) doesn't drill much oil and most of its in US territory. But with Cuba its a whole other ballgame.

We all get it, Obama is an asshole socialist and a shitty president. But Obama isn't the US govt., he is just the head of it. Lots of shit happens without his knowledge or blessing. The dude manages to take more vacations and deal with more domestic politics than any other president, you think he's sitting in briefs all day trying to fix this shit? No, this is normal US State Dept stuff dealing with China, with the occasional bone thrown to Obama supporters that indirectly benefits China.

Having China in Cuba is a bad move. Trinidad and Tobago isn't a national threat to the US. US oil belonging in Louisiana waters drilled by Nexen, not so much. But Cuba is a big country, lots of people who don't like America, with a whole shit load of oil that they suddenly want pumped. They are putting out bids. We do nothing, China wins the bids and Chinese companies, not Canadian subsidiaries, actual Chinese companies with Chinese executives and Chinese workers, and Chinese security forces to defend them. Then more Chinese companies will get in bed with the Cubans, and suddenly China will have a naval base in Cuba. This is the type of shit  the US govt is trying to avoid and why relations are normalizing in Cuba.

Obama could have tried normalizing relations in 2008-2013, but he didn't. Suddenly, just at the same time that China is trying to win huge contracts to pump Cuban oil, located on the north side of Cuba, meaning closer to Florida, and now the US wants to normalize relations with Cuba, with everyone stressing oil as the reason. Its not a conspiracy.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Can't wait to vacation in Cuba soon, sipping Cuban rum, smoking real Cohibas, looking at cute Cuban female asses.
View Quote

Funding communism and supporting an oppressive regime
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is this different from shopping at ChinaWal-Mart?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

With this sort of logic Hillary will surely win

Its going to be a fun ride down though
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:48:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So explain it to me.  Our military is currently 'pivoting' to the Pacific because China is seen as our greatest military threat.  That country is run by, guess what?  That's right.  Communists.  And we have more or less hocked our economy to them.  So how is recognizing Cuba in any form of ballpark more harmful than our current relationship with China?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:49:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He created a realistic comparison. Most products sold at Walmart, which are in pretty much every American town in the country, are made in China, meaning they get paid while we buy cheap shitty plastic crap. Ergo, we are funding communism and supporting oppressive regimes.  

Maybe if you created a better method of relaying your ideas besides insulting people you might persuade more people. Buts its just easier to call people Hillary supporters, right?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top