Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2007 9:00:26 PM EDT
www.doomsdayhq.com/

Dust off the classic and original FPS that started it all. Download Doomsday Engine and play DOOM...DOOM2...Final DOOM in 3D.

I bought DOOM the Collectors edition at Wally World a few months back but never could get back into it due to the graphics. Back in the day they were decent but nowdays we are use to movie like graphics on some games.

I installed this application and now I am reliving the heady days of playing DOOM like it was the first time.

If you have any of the DOOM series lying around gathering dust, give it a try.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:57:17 PM EDT
[#1]
This makes my 2nd job shifts so much more fun.  Thanks for the find!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:17:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Now I'm pissed.  Downloaded it and went to dig out my DOOM software.  I got this special edition Id software thing.  Guess what.  Missing the Doom CD.  One disc with Doom, Doom 2, and Final doom.  dammit.

I only really played doom 2 anyway.  Anyone care to zip it and email the entire folder?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top