Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 12:12:06 PM EDT
I just got back from voting and I couldnt bring myself to vote strait republican. All because the republican canditate for the state house said she would vote to raise the legal age of gun ownership to 21. So I voted for the guy that said gun control is unconstitutional, of course he was a third party candidate.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:12:30 PM EDT
[#1]
names?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:13:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Amanda Hutchings was the repub.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:13:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd say you done good.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:16:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Hopefully the Republican you didn't vote for will win, so that the Democrat opponent won't help block CCW in your state.

Vote your consience in the PRIMARIES, but remain practical in the GENERAL.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:18:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just got back from voting and I couldnt bring myself to vote strait republican. All because the republican canditate for the state house said she would vote to raise the legal age of gun ownership to 21. So I voted for the guy that said gun control is unconstitutional, of course he was a third party candidate.

You did the right thing. Voting straight ticket is retarded in IMHO.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:22:32 PM EDT
[#6]
You did the right thing.  Do not reward BS with a vote.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:23:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hopefully the Republican you didn't vote for will win, so that the Democrat opponent won't help block CCW in your state.

I voted in Minnesota, not Wisconsin (I go to school at the U of M). Minnesota already has a CCW.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:25:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I voted in Minnesota, not Wisconsin (I go to school at the U of M). Minnesota already has a CCW.

I am not up to date in MN, but isn't there a CCW law that was signed but the Courts are blocking it?  Fill me in if you have time.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 12:28:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am not up to date in MN, but isn't there a CCW law that was signed but the Courts are blocking it?  Fill me in if you have time.

Nope, MN has a CCW law and there are no challenges. On the other hand the CCW law in Wisconsin won by a margin of 22-6, but our bastard govoner vetoed it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top