Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2001 5:38:45 AM EDT
I'm going to go to the Grapevine Mills Mall AMC theatre tomorrow evening and watch the movie.  Don't think the wife is interested in going.  Anyone want to make an AR15.com party out of it?

Post here or email me at [email protected]
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 1:34:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I live in Seattle, but I'll see what I can do.....
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 1:57:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in the DFW area, but I won't be tomorrow....sorry Ticonderoga
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 1:59:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Should I be in vintage urban cammo......or just cammie up and slip on the gillie????[:/]
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#4]
What time's the feature?  If it's multiple runs, pick a good one.  I'll wear the shirt from last September's Storm Mountain Scout/Sniper Competition.   How about Jarhead and the local troops?  Give me a sitrep.

Arock out.
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 3:41:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish.

I've given up my Friday night to Mama, so's I can stay all day Saturday & Sunday at The Big Town Gun Show in Mesqweeet!

[}:D]

Favor us with a review, if you will.

EricTheHun  

Link Posted: 3/15/2001 5:45:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Ah sheet, I'm such a flake...  Looks like I'll be seeing it Saturday night.  My buddy from out of state is in town for flight training and my wife has a hot blind date lined up for him, so I'll be heading out on a double.

Well, on the brighter side, maybe I'll run into Eric at the Big Town show on saturday.  You'll recognize me Eric because I'll be the only guy wearing a Texas Black Rifle T-Shirt.
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 6:15:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Ticonderoga - I'll be in German Flaktarn shirt (desert storm version), at same table as Ajax 'Grips and Clips'.  My partner is in Austin this weekend with the guns, I'm just babysitting three tables we've already paid for.

If I didn't set up something at the tables, the promoters would just sell the tables to some stand-by guy, and we wouldn't be getting any of our money returned.

Come see us.

ErictheHun
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 7:11:17 AM EDT
[#8]
My apologies....I have a party to attend tonight
but hopefully I will be ghosting around at
Big Town on saturday........somebody give me a deal......
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 8:11:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Ticonderoga, if you don't go this weekend keep us updated on a later date, As for me I'm taking the wife to Shreveport LA for a little gambling action, might win enough money for a new rifle!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top