Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2002 6:49:43 PM EDT
Please don't construe this as soliciting I want your honest opinion, I've been putting in a lot of time on my catalog, and outdoor types like the members here are my targeted audience so take a look at it and give me some feedback. Please take note that my catalog is only 30% stocked so let me know what other items you think I should add. I want this to be one of the better outdoor supply sites on the web.

[red]Do not follow my link if you feel that this is an attempt at solicitation! [/red]

Jake

[url=www.old-dominion-armory.com][img]www.old-dominion-armory.com/banner/oda234x60banner.gif[/img][/url]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:01:23 PM EDT
[#1]
it looks pretty good, I like some of the cold steel knives.
sell some magazines and clips and have a lot of AR accessories, there are so many.
optics and lights for the AR.
good luck.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:14:41 PM EDT
[#2]
btt for the poll
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:30:31 PM EDT
[#3]
pics of the items sold would help, look at ammomans web site, he does it ok.

Wl
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 8:44:51 PM EDT
[#4]
You need a pic of the Winchester 45acp ammo & what's the bullet weight ??  230gr ?
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice job.
I like the wicked "Vicki" pin-up girl knife...[;D]
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
pics of the items sold would help, look at ammomans web site, he does it ok.

Wl
View Quote

I chose not to thumbnail my items so that the pages would load faster for those using dial-up connections. Sections of my catalog such as "Galco Gunleather" would take forever just to download all of the thumbs, however once you click on an item name and pull it's description up you will find (in almost every case) a picture of the item.

Keep the feedback coming, this is the only way I have thought of to taylor my site to its intended shoppers.

Thanks for your help,
Jake
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 6:14:26 PM EDT
[#9]
If we're gonna comment on the pin-up girls my favorite is Brandi... Now thats the way a woman should look, now lets hope my wife don't read this post![stick]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top