Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:44:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Guess those teens should just be fat like normal teens.

ETA: How do you excessively use protein? Lol. Im so fucking high on whey right now!
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:46:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Some people go around looking for something to bitch about.

Could be worse. Teenagers could be having sex and making babies without the resources to raise them.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:47:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe some are trying to compensate for all the emos out there.  I'm not seeing these hulksters, been to a high school football game lately?  The level of play and scrap seems way down regardless of size......at least in the region I played.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:54:45 AM EDT
[#4]
My parents flipped out when I started 'taking' protein powder.  I couldn't convince them it wasn't steroids.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:56:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Brb bro

Brb

Brb Brb brb
Sick set bro
Brb
Sick pump bro
Brb

Brb
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:01:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I wouldn't expect anything less.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:02:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

ETA: How do you excessively use protein? Lol. Im so fucking high on whey right now!

Beef injection.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:04:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:14:37 AM EDT
[#9]

this is part of the whole "everyone is beautiful no matter how fat they are and should love themselves and anyone who disagrees is a bully and we have zero-tolerance for the" movement.

teens being serious about diet, nutrition, and exercise is a GOOD thing.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:16:48 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

this is part of the whole "everyone is beautiful no matter how fat they are and should love themselves and anyone who disagrees is a bully and we have zero-tolerance for the" movement.

I don't think this is the case.  I think that the new thinking is that having muscle mass is bad.  They want everyone skinny and weak.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:46:21 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I don't think this is the case.  I think that the new thinking is that having muscle mass is bad.  They want everyone skinny and weak.  

They want people to die earlier so that social security and medi-whatever become solvent:

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:51:35 AM EDT
[#12]
When I was really into lifting I used to post over at BodyBuilding.com quite a bit. You wouldn't believe how ofter you'd get kids on there who's parents were convinced that whey protein contained steroids.

Don't even get me started on the idiocy surrounding creatine. You'd think that stuff was worse than meth to here some busybodies tell it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:56:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Me and all my best friends went from not working out at all to going to open gym every single day starting the summer after eighth grade. Continued going everyday until the end of high school, I don't regret a minute of it and I will tell my kids they should do it too.

If I hadn't gone to the gym as much I wouldn't have gotten laid so much and I wouldn't have made so many friends.

Why in the shit would you want your kids to not work out.

I drank those protein shakes the whole time too.  

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:59:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My parents flipped out when I started 'taking' protein powder.  I couldn't convince them it wasn't steroids.

Mine too. They got over it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:59:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Not now chief, i'm in the zone.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:08:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Just further exapansion of the liberal society trying to feminize men.  First it was the BS that steroids would turn you into a roid rage freak who would beat women.  Now working out and protein are being cast in the same category of steroids.  The new terrible evil is men to going down the dangerous road of being fit and strong.    

The liberal media pushing that agenda makes sense though.  I work with a bunch of liberals they remind me of kids that got picked on in high school, who instead of learning how to stand up for themselves would run to the nearest authority figure and tattle.  Same story now, weak men running to the government to save them.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:11:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Brb bro

Brb

Brb Brb brb
Sick set bro
Brb
Sick pump bro
Brb

Brb

You aware bro?  
You mirin gains?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:15:31 AM EDT
[#18]
i remember my wife use to like protein when we dated, until we got married...
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:15:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine too. They got over it.

Mine too, except with creatine.

And my wife is the same way with yohimbine.  Whatever.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:18:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Protein farts are horrible.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:20:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:22:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Just further exapansion of the liberal society trying to feminize men.  First it was the BS that steroids would turn you into a roid rage freak who would beat women.  Now working out and protein are being cast in the same category of steroids.  The new terrible evil is men to going down the dangerous road of being fit and strong.    

The liberal media pushing that agenda makes sense though.  I work with a bunch of liberals they remind me of kids that got picked on in high school, who instead of learning how to stand up for themselves would run to the nearest authority figure and tattle.  Same story now, weak men running to the government to save them.

On the bright side, if we continue down this road, anyone that can do a sit up will be seen as "edgey" and "dangerous" by the women folk, who love that shit. PT is way cheaper that buying a motorcycle.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:22:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
i remember my wife use to like protein when we dated, until we got married...

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:22:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Huh. I have a son on the way, and if Junior started working out and taking care of his body at a young age, it would make his dad proud.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:26:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:28:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:30:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Craze junkies. Society's problem since DMAA was banned.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:31:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree.

I agree too. It is tough to weat skinny jeans when you actually have quads
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:39:03 AM EDT
[#29]
I would post a better response but I'm too busy doing rails of BCAA off my desk.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:48:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I would post a better response but I'm too busy doing rails of BCAA off my desk.

LMAO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top