Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2001 1:48:04 PM EDT
There'a an auction on gunbroker for a rather nifty looking .22 cal bullpup call a KBP-1 from a company I've never heard of, I was wondering if anyone here had one, or had heard of one. Thanks
[rail]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 2:36:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Ahh, the Kintrek BP-1, one of the rarest little beasts you can stumble across.  I have seen three in my career of cruising guns shows and what not.  I think the first was at at a pawn shop in Edmonton, which was right across the street from the Downtown police station, which was ironic, as at this time all bullpup rifles were banned in Canada.  I saw another one at a show somewhere since, and saw the third one at an Indy 1500 gun show this winter.  First time the dealer said "I bet I have something you have never seen before" (wrong).  The one this winter the dealer admitted he had never seen one before, and knew nothing about it except the guy who sold it to him said they were only made for one year before Kintrek went under.  I remember that the ads for them were around when I first started reading gun magazines, about 1986.  The sights on them are TERRIBLE, but they feel really slick, are have to be held to appreciate how short and handy they are.  I would sincerely like to have one, but I think they tend to run upwards of $400 these days.
BattleRife

Originally Posted By Armed Scientist:
There'a an auction on gunbroker for a rather nifty looking .22 cal bullpup call a KBP-1 from a company I've never heard of, I was wondering if anyone here had one, or had heard of one. Thanks
[rail]
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top