Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2004 2:28:01 PM EDT
What one do you have and what do you think of the provider?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I use At&t's "Go phone" program for my business cell phone. It is cool, free long distance, free roaming, free nights and weekends, and 600 anytime minutes for $50 a month. It is not as good a deal as my contracted plan but I like it because I can shit can it anytime I want.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]
T-Mobile pre-paid GSM. One year expiration date for purchased airtime, ten cents a minute for any phonecall I place or receive. Unlimited incoming text messages and e-mail. Text messages can be sent to the phone via another cellphone, as e-mail, or via MS Messenger. Ten cents per outgoing text message or e-mail. Voicemail, three-way calling, caller ID.
All digital, all GSM-encrypted....all rural areas are dead zones.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I have Cingular prepaid.  Kind of a ghetto phone but it works in most of the areas I usually go.  Can buy minutes online instead of having to go to the store to buy a card.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top