Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2013 6:57:05 PM EDT
My littlest boy asked me for a "smiley face" t-shirt.  We took a gander at Amazon, and the yellow shirt with the "classic" smile face in black is only available from one guy in adult sizes.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2013 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Cafepress has this one - available in kids' XS - XL. 22 bones is a little steep, but it's a start.

Spreadshirt has this - 17 and change plus shipping.

Tie dye hippie version

International harvester version - perfect for turning your son into the anti-Subnet. They will do battle in space.

AMAZON, BOOM - 17 bones - and free shipping!
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 7:07:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know of any, but I wore one in high school that looked exactly like the one below

I couldn't imagine doing that nowadays.
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 7:09:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I make shirts, but it's hard for me to do one off shirts the way I do it

cafepress is probably going to be your easiest way.

Speed
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:49:29 PM EDT
[#4]
" />

I am not sure what the look was on his face, he has a chin in real life.  

At any rate,  I got a hug from him after school, as apparently this is now his favorite shirt.  

Thanks guys!  ETA:  I Got the one Baker Mike suggested... $17 was steep, but he will wear it until it's a screen, I am sure.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:53:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He's just planning your inevitable downfall, old man. In your advanced age, you grow ever weaker, while each passing day makes him stronger. Soon, equilibrium will be at hand, and then: your doom.
At any rate,  I got a hug from him after school, as apparently this is now his favorite shirt.  
Thanks guys!  ETA:  I Got the one Baker Mike suggested... $17 was steep, but he will wear it until it's a screen, I am sure.

Hooray! Glad to help!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top