Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2002 6:12:30 PM EDT
An ATF probe into straw man and
multiple purchases in eastern Tennessee results in the indictment of 23
persons, including four FFL holders and the seizure of about 1000 guns.
[url]http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_news/article/0,1406,KNS_347_1193534,00.h
tml[/url]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 6:16:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Did BOG get away? He'll be disappointed....

Scott

Link Posted: 6/13/2002 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Broken Link.

What is "multiple purchases" ? Are there purchase frequency caps in TN?
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 6:18:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Broken Link.

View Quote

New York idiots fixed it so I can only buy one handgun a month. Maybe they nosed into TN too...

Scott

Link Posted: 6/13/2002 7:04:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
New York idiots fixed it so I can only buy one handgun a month. Maybe they nosed into TN too...

Scott

View Quote

Which NY idiots? [:D] There is no one gun law in NYS.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Broken Link.

View Quote

Scott

View Quote

Heh, this is just too funny...

I live in NY, can buy all the handguns I damn well wish, not limited to one per month.. Matter of fact, I think my biggest multiable handgun purchase I made was 5 one day.. The cash was flowing that month.. :)

How the hell do you blame Virginia's lame ass one handgun buy per month on New York, when we don't even have such a restriction???

Seems to me, it's those lame ass politicians you elected.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 7:32:06 PM EDT
[#6]
How the hell do you blame Virginia's lame ass one handgun buy per month on New York, when we don't even have such a restriction???
View Quote

The same reason people here in SC blame NY. It's because your state government sent employees here to lobby for the law claiming that gun buyers in our state were the cause of crime in your state.  Thank's to that and to our spineless politicians, we have a one pistol per 30 day period limit.z
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Your "spineless politicians" should have sent the NY idiots home with their tails between their legs![:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 7:53:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

The same reason people here in SC blame NY. It's because your state government sent employees here to lobby for the law claiming that gun buyers in our state were the cause of crime in your state.  Thank's to that and to our spineless politicians, we have a one pistol per 30 day period limit.z
View Quote

No kidding they really did that???

Kindly back that up with some proof, you'd think they would lobby themselves first and enact a one handgun per month law here. Anyway, you're correct your state is full of "spinless politicians".

And since when do politicians harm/hinder their own constituents to the benefit of a state 100's of miles away...

*shrug*

life is hard down there I suppose...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top