Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2001 3:32:48 PM EDT
I have a pre-ban AK (Type 56S) that bumps (doubles) really easily.  While lots of folks think this is great, it bothers the hell out of me.

It only seems to do it when I'm actually trying to shoot accurately.  Best I can tell, pulling the trigger softly and slowely sets my finger up so that the tension is just right for the recoil to jerk the gun enough in my hand and cause my finger to activate the trigger again (or something like that).  

Is there a good way to prevent this?  It's driving me nuts, not to mention the range-master!
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 5:23:03 PM EDT
[#1]
you may want to look at your trigger group. when i got my first ak it was full auto becouse some a-hole had filed down the trigger arm. but old trigger parts get worn and it could be that the disonnector doesnt have time to grab the hammer before it falls. just an idea. thanks
DB
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top