Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2001 6:18:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 6:20:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 7:02:58 AM EDT
[#2]
cant wait to escape the prk but im stuck in the construction bus.and it is booming here in so.cal.

garand shooter did your gift arrive yet i ereceived yuors last week thanks.
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 7:23:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, no kidding. If we get those damn gun owners out of the PRK, we'll finally solve the school shooting problems there!

DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 9:05:10 PM EDT
[#4]
On a serious note though, I think it is a good idea. What I really love to see between gunowners is a loyalty to eachother that no other group of people have. I'm not to sure if such a forum would get a lot of posts, but I think members moving out of the PRK should ask for our help and we should go out of our way to help them, in any way we can, to get their feet on the ground.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 1:00:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope Konnecticut doesn't travel down the same path PRK did.

It's bad enough already.

BTW, I hear the gun bill is dead. For now.

They will revive it. They always do.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 1:16:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Wobblin Goblin:
I hope Konnecticut doesn't travel down the same path PRK did.

It's bad enough already.

BTW, I hear the gun bill is dead. For now.

They will revive it. They always do.
View Quote

I don't doubt that they will try to revive it.  I'm really screwed b/c I'm going into advertising, which means I will most likely be working in NYC.  Wether I commute from Konnectifuct, or live in the city, I'll be facing a healthy dose of Constitution abuse.  I sure would like to pull a good job in Vermont.
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 7:53:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah, no kidding. If we get those damn gun owners out of the PRK, we'll finally solve the school shooting problems there!

DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!!! [
/quote]

Thats a $hitty thing to say
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top