Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2005 6:42:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:14:53 PM EDT
LMAO!!!! I love that!!!! And it is soooooo true. Luckily it hasn't gotten that bad for me...hehe
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:46:53 AM EDT
that was funny. Although I don't scrap, my daughter does. I don't think she is "that" into yet though
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:34:20 PM EDT
So how long have you known my wife?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:50:26 PM EDT
Mona,

Thanks for that, mom has decided to get into that.... I'm recording all the (Cindy? Wendy? Sandy?[some girly name] Genovese's (sp?)) "Scrapbooking" shows for her.... I e-mailed her that, she'll like it I'm sure ;)
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 6:44:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 9:52:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Mona:

Originally Posted By Kacer:
Mona,

Thanks for that, mom has decided to get into that.... I'm recording all the (Cindy? Wendy? Sandy?[some girly name] Genovese's (sp?)) "Scrapbooking" shows for her.... I e-mailed her that, she'll like it I'm sure ;)

I'm not a scrapbooker yet. But I do make Cards and things for scrapbooks. If you need any good links for stuff. Shoot me an IM and I'll give you a lot of good places for your mom to shop online.

Mona

Thanks! I might do that a bit closer to Christmas :) But, I think she can spend PLENTY w/o our assistance ;)
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 10:00:18 AM EDT
Holy Crap...have you been at my house listening in on conversations?

My g/f just started up an invitations business. She does customized invites for weddings, parties, graduations etc...not to mention save the date stuff (never heard of such a thing), custom letterhead etc. The amount of money I have shelled out is astronomical...paper, scanners, printers, hole punches, ribbon, vellum paper, rulers, caligraphy crap...you name it she has it or wants it.

Today she hit me with a Thermographic printer so she can print with "raised lettering." A cool $1800 for that one, not including ink, powders and all the necessary fixins.
Top Top