Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2008 4:06:27 PM EDT
I wish there were more people in the world like this guy:

Link
Link Posted: 8/16/2008 4:14:32 PM EDT
[#1]
In before some random loser and his stupid dog joke.
Link Posted: 8/16/2008 5:45:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
In before some random loser and his stupid dog joke.

Or some comment about using his tazer to cool her off
Link Posted: 8/16/2008 5:47:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah we have some great ones in OR.
Link Posted: 8/16/2008 6:25:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Read the comments on that article -- GD isn't the only place cops get bashed.

Looks like he did a good thing, but its also interesting to me to see the wider population referring to the police that way.
Link Posted: 8/16/2008 6:31:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Listen to this remark by some idiot posting on the site:

Did he leave her roasting while he waited for the news to show up to take a picture of him bringing the ac in, or did he just pose for that photo? He did a good deed, but sure did toot his own horn alot in the process. Am I supposed to feel better about all police as a result of this? I'm sure there was a police brutality or civil rights issue that would have made a much more interesting headline.

The first time I read this story, it said something about we could feel good about the police now, but then it was edited. They don't have to say it, I guess, the story just screams it.

You can't win with some douchbags.  A cop could cure cancer and he'd find something to bitch about.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top