Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2006 1:17:13 PM EDT
For those that missed it

"F*ck YOU ALLL!!!!!!!!

You know what. I'M FUCKING SORRY I started this shitstorm. You guys are ALL a bunch of fuckheads (except a few on here --whom didnt post in this shitstorm-) and I dont give a FUCK if I do get kicked or banned for posting this but you can all kiss my ass and all of you have seen the LAST of heavy weapons guy. I was wrong for airing my problems on here and now I realize it. I shouldnt have said a fucking word about anything like this on here. btw: I hooked up with her finally and its all over. I NOW NO LONGER NEED this shit. I no longer need ar15.com . You guys can go make a shitload of fun of me and smear my name in the dirt until oblivion but I dont give a fuck. I know a lot of you are probably freaking out because I said i'd draw down over my money in my register and in defense of myself. I couldnt care less about the register, it makes no difference to me if someone steals every penny and tells me to kiss their ass afterwords. I am interested in my own personal safety over the security of the money. Money can be replaced. I FUCKING CANT. Thats what I was talking about. SELF DEFENSE you jackasses. But fuck it, you guys have your own opinion on what I meant. It takes two or more to argue and guess what mother fuckers, I AM NO LONGER A PART OF THIS! I'm going to step out and let the SHIT FLY.

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Enough with the ing.

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:18:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:19:25 PM EDT
[#3]
did I miss something?

Roo... what's up??
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#6]
enough let it die
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top