Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/11/2006 3:05:34 AM EDT
Been so long since it happened, I forgot just how much it hurts to get your heart stepped on.

Oh, well......
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:17:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the club, buddy.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:25:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Keep your chin up and move on.

Pack up all your hardware and head to the range. It'll clear your head.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:35:30 AM EDT
[#3]
My reply:  "I already have enough friends."
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:42:39 AM EDT
[#4]
How about  "Friends with benifits". That seems to be all the rave now......
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:09:40 AM EDT
[#5]
If I wanted a friend, I'd go to the range and talk to somebody. You're a piece of ass.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:16:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Put it behind you and move on.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:21:04 AM EDT
[#7]
"Can I have your mother's number?"
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:24:59 AM EDT
[#8]
"NEXT!"
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:27:09 AM EDT
[#9]
"Cuz if my baby don't love me, I know her sister will."

J. Hendrix
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:36:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Friends, i dont even frickin like you anyway, your just good to have around while all the hot chicks are nowhere to be found
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:44:34 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
"Can I have your mother's number?"

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:45:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Translation:
"You're a nice guy, but, hideous, You do nothing for my pocketbook, or stimulate me sexually"

I get this one alot :

"You're like my brother"

I reply:
"Lets pretend we live in West Virginia"
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:50:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Pee on her toothbrush and be done with her.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:58:20 AM EDT
[#14]
"I don't fuck my friends".

Lemme guess---she has quite a few "guy friends". Always loved that one. Bunch of dudes on call at her whim to boost her ego. And maybe, just maybe, you'll be the "lucky friend" whom she chooses to bone on a given night.

To hell with her. Move out smartly, troop!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:16:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Yeah.

I've had my fair share of that, too.

I'll give you some keen insight that you'd appreciate as an ar15.com member:

AT LEAST MAG WELLS DON'T STRETCH hings
Just don't forget that ladies also have had their fair share of rejection/hurt.  Why do you think many of the shallow ones get dolled-up like Barbie dolls? To avoid rejection, perhaps?

Killy
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:23:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Best way to get over one ho is to find and mount another ho.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:09:28 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
If I wanted a friend, I'd go to the range and talk to somebody. You're a piece of ass.

With so many hotties at FSU I wish more would show up at the range
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:10:12 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:20:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
"NEXT!"

Exactly, no pussy is worth feeling shitty for. Women come and go.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:22:15 AM EDT
[#20]
They explained "Let's be friends" on the 70s Show the other night.

It means "I still want you to do shit for me, but I am not going to put out."
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:22:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Translation:
"You're a nice guy, but, hideous, You do nothing for my pocketbook, or stimulate me sexually"

I get this one alot :

"You're like my brother"

I reply:
"Lets pretend we live in West Virginia"

Or, "I've found a guy I like better so you've been demoted to friend...but I'll never call you, or talk to you, or acknowledge your existence like I do with my real friends."
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:23:46 AM EDT
[#22]
You should have said, "OK, buddy. How much for a suck?"
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:25:04 AM EDT
[#23]
The best response to that is, "I totally agree!" .   I didnt know how to bring that up, but I am so glad you did.   Youre right, youre just not the person I  thought you were and we would be better off being friends.

Deliver that line with some real happy emotion and she will go nuts.  They dont take kindly to rejection.  A lot worse then men.  She will be calling you at all times of the night.

I did that to one chick and she freaked out.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:27:41 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
The best response to that is, "I totally agree!" .   I didnt know how to bring that up, but I am so glad you did.   Youre right, youre just not the person I  thought you were and we would be better off being friends.

Deliver that line with some real happy emotion and she will go nuts.  They dont take kindly to rejection.  A lot worse then men.  She will be calling you at all times of the night.

Yeah, if you really want to throw their world into disarray, just look surprised and say "Oh my God! I was hoping you would say that! I was just getting so tired of your stupid shit."
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:34:47 AM EDT
[#25]
hearing that now is better than hearing "I have a new boyfriend" after 4 years.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:37:53 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

The only proper response to that is "Well, then both of you better get checked for VD. I haven't been fooling around but I won't say any more."  It will help to strengthen their new relationship.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:38:16 AM EDT
[#27]
"BAN HER!!!"    don't call her, and don't answer your phone.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:40:38 AM EDT
[#28]
"No, I don't want to be friends, I just wanted to get in your pants". or say "I'm so going to fuck your Mom"...
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:42:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Just buy more guns. It drowns away the pain
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:09:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Just be glad you didnt marry her then lose most of your shit in a divorce,then be stupid enough to do it again,dont ask me how I know, besides just consider it as practice.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:11:28 AM EDT
[#31]
heartbreak is a wound, a death...problem is to recover (time/effort/prayer) so that when the "true" women comes along you will be able to open your heart in return....but I don't know if "spontainous" love is again possible, I think you have to commit & grow it slow & deliberate...
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:16:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Whatever you do dont go chasing after her like a puppy, she made her decision now let her stew in it for a while. You would be amazed how many chicks will be all over a guy that doesnt fall all over himself for her. Im not saying be an ass, but dont do anything out of your way to please her. When results fail, change tactics.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:26:13 AM EDT
[#33]
I got enough d*** friends!!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:34:55 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

+1 It really works
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:38:35 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I  agree.....fight fire with fire.....If they think  you were going to end it anyways, THEY feel insecure and inadequate......Or they just pack up and leave anyways..
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:28:45 AM EDT
[#36]
The most important thing to do right now is completely cut her off and don't communicate with her in any way.  Once they pull that "friends" shit do not fall into their trap.

When a woman says "we can still be friends" in women-speak, that actually translates into English as "I don't think you're attractive enough to have sex with, but I still want you to spend large amounts of time and money   on me taking me out to clubs and resturants until someone I do want to have sex with comes along.  After that you're going to be my Emotional Tampon listening to me for hours on the phone while I either whine and complain about what an asshole my new boyfriend is one week, and then hear all the gory details about how he fucks me silly the next."

Run away!!  Even talking to this girl is going to put you into a funk that will seriously affect your ability to find new pussy.  If you're smart you'll always check the Caller-ID and never take or return her calls.  Ever.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:34:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Check out the "Kid Rock" song I think it's called "Head out to L.A."
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

With so many hotties at FSU I wish more would show up at the range

I do my best, but Mrs gorilla tries to put a damper on those kind of activities.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm really glad you feel that way to !

After I realized your mom was that lady I was going with
last summer during my "older women stage",
I just couldn't  get serious about a relationship with you .

Is that ever a load off my mind.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#40]
dang, 2 pages of replies in less than 12 hours.

Thanks for the support, guys. I wish I had some sort of witty comeback for what she had said, but at the moment nothing came to my head except "Well, that's, as they say, is that."

As much as I'd try to tell myself, this gal was more than just a piece of ass. Frankly, I should stop looking for more than that. It IS a college campus, after all.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

............................. Frankly, I should stop looking for more than that. It IS a college campus, after all.

Truly a "Target Rich Environment". Enjoy.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:47:53 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Oh you too??? That happened to me in September
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Mall-Ninja are you in college? If so forget it, girls that age are NOT interested in a serious loving relationship, they just want to "have fun." Put your thoughts of romance aside for a few years so you don't get hurt.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:00:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Women are like a bus, wait 5 minutes and another one comes along. Just go to the mall, you'll see what I mean..... PIE HEAVEN
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:02:00 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh you too??? That happened to me in September

hey me 3... in September too!! and she tried to pull the "we can be friends" hahaha
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:06:33 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Yup...

They want the power to end it.. not the guy. They will go nuts until they can regain the control.

Insecure women..sheesh.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:07:58 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I love the..

"I am not looking for a relationship right now... I hate all men.. lets be friends."

Couple weeks later;

"Wow, I am now in a relationship with this fantastic guy.. let me talk to you about him.. I think you and him would get along just great..blah blah blah"

And people wonder why I am so bitter.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:10:00 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Mall-Ninja are you in college? If so forget it, girls that age are NOT interested in a serious loving relationship, they just want to "have fun." Put your thoughts of romance aside for a few years so you don't get hurt.

Easier said than done sir.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:10:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Ask her, "does this mean we're fuck buddies?"
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:28:45 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
heartbreak is a wound, a death...problem is to recover (time/effort/prayer) so that when the "true" women comes along you will be able to open your heart in return....but I don't know if "spontainous" love is again possible, I think you have to commit & grow it slow & deliberate...

WTF, Oprah?

Since she wants to be your friend Mall-Ninja, ask her for advice on trying to date one of her hot friends.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top