Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2004 6:38:35 AM EDT
Was in McBride's guns again yesterday, (A usual lunch stop)   The clerk was telling me about some moron that had loaded a pocket pistol chambered for some new .32 caliber cartridge with standard 32 ACP, and blew a hole thru his pants in the store.  (he'd brought the gun back because it was not functioning correctly)  No one was hurt, and  the whole episode does not really surprise me much,  but one thing did.

I have not heard of any sort of pocket pistol shooting an improved .32 cartridge. The clerk was called away, so I did not get to ask him,  but he did show me the fired brass,  a standard 32 ACP ballooned all to hell.   He did say it was a semi-auto, but did not know the manufacturer.

Does anyone here have a clue what the clerk was talking about?   Judging from what was left of the .32 ACP brass, is it a bottleneck cartridge?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:47:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top