Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2004 9:52:50 PM EDT
If you were an egg roll, would you dip yourself in shrimp sauce and then eat yourself?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:53:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:54:28 PM EDT
[#2]
If a CHinease guy committed suicide by food poisoning at 9pm would he have to do it again at 10pm??

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:55:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Whats shrimp sauce?  I just use Soy sauce it gives me the salt I need to keep running.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:58:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Whats shrimp sauce?  .

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?

First you don't know about The Dead and now you don't know about Shrimp Sauce??

My Lord BOY!  Don't you EVER get out??

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:01:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Whats shrimp sauce?  .

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?

First you don't know about The Dead and now you don't know about Shrimp Sauce??

My Lord BOY!  Don't you EVER get out??

Sgtar15

I have neverheard of shrimp sauce.  The place I go to had the Red stuff and the one other kind that you put on the chicken thats a beige color.

Reminds me I should go to the buffet tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:04:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Go to a Japanese restaurant.  It's the peach colored sauce that they give you to put on EVERYTHING.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:07:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Go to a Japanese restaurant.  It's the peach colored sauce that they give you to put on EVERYTHING.

Mine doesnt have a peach colored one, they have a Soy and ginger one, a mustard type one (which I will drink staight) and a white one.  I think the white one is the one your talking about I recall a similar style sauce that was peach when I went to a different Japanese place.  You had me thinking the Chinease place.

Now should I go to the Japanese place or the Chinease place tomororw night before work.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:07:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Japanese...always Japanese.

The shrimp sauce is sometimes more of a white than peach colored.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:11:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't about egg rolls, but I would stay far away from those mushrooms.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:02:22 AM EDT
[#10]
I dont like cabbage, although on a relatedish topic, some guy called up a local radio station and said he could "eat" a certain part of his body
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:08:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I dont like cabbage, although on a relatedish topic, some guy called up a local radio station and said he could "eat" a certain part of his body

Who doesn't like cabbage?  (Besides my wife, but I'm working on that)

Eat his schlong, eh?  For what?  On a dare, for money?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:12:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Because he can?

Because nobody else will?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:18:34 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who doesn't like cabbage?  (Besides my wife, but I'm working on that)

Eat his schlong, eh?  For what?  On a dare, for money?

I dont like cabbage unless its cooked.

Duno.  They asked for "The weirdest thing you have put in ur mouth" and he said his schlong...he can suck his own schlong..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top