Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2004 9:25:18 AM EDT
I’m starting to get burned out my current job. And I have always wondered what it would be like working for the BATFE. So how does one become an agent? What are the prerequisites? Is it like the Masons, where too be one ask one?

I know they are watching. So some pointers would be great.
Link Posted: 8/10/2004 9:28:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2004 9:29:04 AM EDT
[#2]
is this a joke? or are you serious?

youd better be more clear...or else im sure you'll get lots of suggestions regarding how to improve your fire starting skills, shoot moving dogs, and beat people senseless.
Link Posted: 8/10/2004 9:31:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Why does he have to be joking?

I think that it would be kinda fun workin for the BATFE
Link Posted: 8/10/2004 9:33:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I talked with BATF regarding a stolen gun today the person there was nice and took the info didnt give me any problem at all.

I get burned out at a job within one year it seems.
Link Posted: 8/10/2004 9:42:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like you get to have all sorts of NFA and DD weapons
Link Posted: 8/10/2004 10:48:04 AM EDT
[#6]
before you do anything, read the book "Unintended Consequences" and do some research on Waco and Ruby Ridge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top