Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2004 9:03:27 PM EDT
Marine's Wife in Arizona Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy in Attempt to Have Him Killed in Kuwait
The Associated Press
Jun 22, 2004

PHOENIX (AP) - A Marine's wife pleaded guilty Monday to conspiring to have him killed by a fellow Marine while he was stationed in Kuwait.

Wendy Glass, 34, of Yuma, Ariz., admitted in federal court to having an affair with the other Marine, and said they conspired to kill her husband, James Glass.

James Glass and Larry Framness were deployed from Marine Corps Air Station-Yuma to a Kuwaiti air base in early 2003. Framness tried to kill Glass with a grenade after luring him to a guard shack, prosecutors said.

Glass was injured but survived.

Framness pleaded guilty in February in military court to charges that included attempted murder and adultery. He is serving a life sentence.

Because Wendy Glass cooperated in the prosecution of Framness, her prosecutors have recommended a sentence of a little more than eight years. Sentencing was scheduled Sept. 13.
Link Posted: 6/21/2004 9:05:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Because Wendy Glass cooperated in the prosecution of Framness, her prosecutors have recommended a sentence of a little more than eight years. Sentencing was scheduled Sept. 13.

If she didn't cheat the attempted murder wouldn't have ever taken place. She should get 20 years minimum.
Link Posted: 6/21/2004 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

She is just as responsible.

She must have had one hell of a defense.
Link Posted: 6/21/2004 9:15:18 PM EDT
[#3]
What a POS.
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 3:26:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Semper fi, eh?
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 3:29:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What a POS.

+1
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 3:47:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Shoot both of them.
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 4:14:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Shoot both of them.

Got my vote....
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 4:16:56 AM EDT
[#8]
she should be shot
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 4:22:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Shoot both of them.

Got my vote....

and then shoot them again...just for good measure
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 4:25:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Shoot both of them.

Got my vote....

Mine too. What a whore.
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 4:32:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Why waste two bullets? A rope would hang both of them and still be good for something else afterwards.

I wonder how many other crimes she'll commit after her 8 years are up?
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 5:14:18 AM EDT
[#12]
WELL, TWO BULLETS ARE CHEAPER TO MAKE THAN 20FT OF ROPE.

TXL
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 5:20:50 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Shoot both of them.

+1
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 5:31:41 AM EDT
[#14]
BEEOTCH!

Link Posted: 6/22/2004 7:40:22 AM EDT
[#15]
this is exactly why i hate most people.    seriously though...that's bullshit...fry both of them.
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 7:49:44 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Shoot both of them.

+1
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 8:05:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Shoot both of them.

Got my vote....

and then shoot them again...just for good measure

... but only after sticking her in a small room and tossing a grenade in after her...bitch.
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Shoot both of them.

+8
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 10:44:13 AM EDT
[#19]
I concur with hanging.  A. McRae had it right:  Get a rope and find a tall tree.

Not to 'jack the thread...but this brings back evil memories.

In 1985 we returned from deployment.  A few weeks later, one of our men, an E-8 was murdered by his wife.  Turns out she had taken a lover while we were deployed.  When we returned, she told him she wanted a divorce to marry the 20 year old BF (She was 40!).  They had two boys, 13 and 18.

One Saturday, they had a fight over the divorce.  The E-8 said no divorce for the boys' sake.  She said she'd leave him and file anyway.  He then said fine, he would just smoke a joint and get discharged, thus losing his upcoming retirement bennies and she'd be out in the cold.  He should have hauled ass right then.  Instead he went to bed.

He underestimated her terribly.  She was a mousy little woman about 5'2" and maybe 105 dripping wet...but she wielded a BIG knife.  Starting about 0200, she aired him out 37 times!.

The cops arrested her and her BF.  They found footprints in the garden under a busted window screen.  Never found the murder weapon...but they figgered out she simply washed it well in the dishwasher.  They arrived hours after the murder.  The lawmen kept the BF in the hoosegow...but let her go to take care of her sons...figuring she wasn't a flight risk...a good move as it turns out.  Eventually, jail got too hot for the BF and he rolled on her.

25 - Life for the Black Widow.

After the fact, the coppers decided to open up the case of her father who had died...of suicide in Minnesota some ten years before.  They decided to exhume his remains and to a tox screening.  At the time, they had not done an autopsy nor any other tests...and the local ME in their small farming community had simply called it a suicide by CO...car in garage.

Never did learn how that part came out...but what a monster she was.
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Why not air-drop them into Fallujah with a K-bar a piece?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top