Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2013 8:43:50 AM EDT
This Sam Pollok should spend more time doing research and what the most recent proposals are but being an editor of the daily star he needs to continue the lie till it bites everyone of his readers in their ass and then they will still support this rag publication and it will remain in business as an ongoing legitimate source of information for them.
http://thedailystar.com/sampollak/x1525014201/No-one-is-coming-to-take-your-guns

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:45:25 AM EDT
[#1]
ORLY?

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:49:16 AM EDT
[#2]
She's a communist shit stain.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:12:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:28:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Yet.  No one is coming to take guns Yet. They proposed confiscation, otherwise called "ending grandfathering" but so far it has not been passed.  Because of the benevolent Democrats?  Or because gun owners are screaming at their reps as loudly as they can?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:37:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Awesome news!

So If I owned an "assault weapon" Here in NY, and chose to keep it and not go through an unconstitutional registration process, The NYSP would never confiscate it like the NY SAFE act said they would? Great!

Or even if I did jump through their hoops and registered it with the state, Then up and died the next day.... they wouldn't confiscate it from my family exactly like the NY SAFE act said they would? Even better!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:42:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Reminds me of Jon Stewart's sarcastic comments about "well, you successfully managed to keep your guns while losing all of our other rights so it was pointless".
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:46:35 AM EDT
[#8]
They don't have to take our guns, they'll just ban the sale and possession of mags/rounds....They win by default
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#9]
They make you register your gun, and then at a later date they become "illegal," then they send you a letter saying you must give up your gun or go to jail.  So they are coming for your guns. Not very hard to understand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top