Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2009 7:18:56 AM EDT
I stumbled across this while updating my FireFox.  There was a link from NoScript's website.  Normally I'd never give one of these "scan your computer" things another look, but NoScript is good stuff... and a link from them carries a bit of weight in my consideration.

The link goes to http://www.liutilities.com/products/campaigns/affiliate/offer/flashgot/ds/opt03109/a/ (left cold on purpose, in case this *is* a scam) .  

So, what do y'all know?  Is this legit and good stuff, or is it a nasty hoax?
Link Posted: 3/10/2009 7:27:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Tucows gives it 5 cows.  Offhand I'd say it is legit.  (not to be misconstrued as useful)

Link Posted: 3/10/2009 6:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]
no idea
only commenting as I see there's another battletech fan here
Link Posted: 3/12/2009 6:07:05 PM EDT
[#3]
If you do want a program that scans your drivers and lets you know of updates, check out "DriverMax". I've used that one and it works really well.

-d
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top