Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2004 5:53:30 PM EDT
New WWII FPS that looks to be as good as or beter then COD

love the iron sights
acording to the video they will have comands where you can move your fireteam up and then flank with your attack team

www.gamespot.com/pc/action/brothersinarms/index.html
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:54:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, this does look like a very cool game, I don't know if it's fair to compare it to CoD.  This one looks to be more of a tactical shooter, where commanding your troops is a big part of the game.  CoD is just a straight forward shooter, there's no commanding of soldiers, they all do their own thing.  The only big similarities between the 2 is that they are both WW2 and from the first person perspective.  They seem like very different games to me.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:28:24 PM EDT
[#2]
If one could navigate the vast terrain like in the second pic, hell yes I want this game! Something I've always had for large distances...BF1942,BFV,and oldie Tribes...
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:50:30 PM EDT
[#3]
damn im going need a new video card.
that looks sweet.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:21:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm pretty sure it won't look like that on my computer.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:55:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Wow, I wonder if that will run on my AMD 2500+, 512DDR, Geforce 128mb ok.(?)
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:05:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I am looking forward to that, Men of Valor, and Close Combat  with MoV at the top of my list.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:00:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Am I the only one who is getting A little tired of the WWII theme in FPS now A days?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:15:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Am I the only one who is getting A little tired of the WWII theme in FPS now A days?

yeah its geting kind of old but hey? killing natzis is fun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top