I have waited long enough and the buyer needs to make good on payment. I hate bringing it here but enough is enough.
Details: Me in Green, Buyer in Red
1) 12/27/2012 1:31:57 PM EST I posted the flats and rivets for sale
2) 12/27/2012 1:42:39 PM EST yukara385 posts he will take it and confirm with an IM
3) 12/27/2012 1:45:20 PM EST yukara385 send me a PM for payment info
4) 12/27/2012 2:36:44 PM EST I reply with payment info
5) 1/5/2013 8:46:26 PM EST I ask for status of payment
6) 1/8/2013 6:41:50 PM EST After no response I ask again: Can you please update me on your payment status?
7) 1/9/2013 1:06:24 AM EST yukara385 responds Sorry for the delay. I have it sitting here and it'll go out in tomorrows mail.
8) 1/16/2013 6:59:25 PM EST I ask again: I still have not received your payment. Has it shipped out?
9) 1/18/2013 1:03:21 PM EST yukara385 Responds: It went out last week via USPS mail. I sent it in a regular envelope and I have no way to track its location. Please let me know if it doesn't show up. If you prefer I can pay through Paypal and you can return the first payment when it shows up.
10) 1/18/2013 2:50:56 PM EST I reply: I will give it a few more days. Maybe it will show up.
11) 1/23/2013 5:04:41 PM EST I reply: Payment has still not arrived. This is ridiculous at this point. There is no way it takes that long for payment to arrive from Hawaii to Pennsylvania. Can you email me a copy of the receipt or stub from the money order? The postal lady said they can run a trace to see if it was cashed.
12) 1/25/2013 10:41:52 PM EST No respnose so I reply again: Still no payment. What is going on? I sent you a message the other day and you read it with no reply.
Buyer has not responded to the last two PMs and they both show as read. I have never had a bad deal on here and what makes no sense is he has good feedback. I have all of the PM's saved if they are needed, but I think my log above covers it. I have been very patient and knowing Hawaii to Pennsylvania might take longer allowed the extra time.
Any assistance would be great. Thanks