I just received your e-mail as well, but here are the answers for you:
1. Are these U.S.A. warrented scopes?[b][red]yes[/red][/b]
3. Lupy lists a duplex and mil-dot, no TDOT (target dot?)?[b][red]Yes, this is the target dot model which is no longer in production by Leupold, but these are still covered under the Leupold Warranty as stated above.[/red][/b]
4. Model number?[b][red]The Leupold part number for the M3 is 51667[/red][/b]
5. Cams for .223 & .308 & .30-06 & .300 WM?[b][red]Yes[/red][/b]
6. Bullet drop comp on the elevation?[b][red]Yes, each cam is calibrated for the bullet drop of that caliber.[/red][/b]
I'll shoot you an e-mail response as well and please let me know if you have any other questions!