This upper was built by the owner of RBP for himself, pending intrest we will continue to produce as of date this is one of a kind! FLUTED! How much if ordered from RRA or a custom shop? Well over $700.00
• Tactical post ban brake is installed per ATF requirements, this is the new RRA tact brake, excellent reduction in muzzle rise and recoil
• 16" chrome moly fully fluted barrel, even under handguards.
• 1:9 twist chrome moly barrel, hand picked by RB Precision techs, tuned with the GAWD of AR's Terry Douglas
• Custom quad rail handguards with ergo covers AND DPMS skeleton fill in covers on top
• Weaver type gas block installed
• Tight fit!
• COMES WITH BOLT CARRIER AND CHARGE HANDLE
• What makes it better?-Polished feed lips, mirror chamber, Hand picked upper with a max size lug for a TIGHT fit on your lower!.
I bought this from RBP, it is immacualte. It will include everything as pictured in the ebay auction link I bought it from. I fired 60 amazing rounds through this, but I have another preban bug.
The brake is amazing, and looks amazing, recoil is next to nothing, barrle is fluted under the handguards as well. The rail covers are included as shown in pics, as well as a tac latch:
My Yahoo link with pics of it on gun:photos.yahoo.com/bc/the_urban_knight/lst?.dir=/Firearms%20For%20Sale&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/
Email me only as I do not get PMemail@example.com