All knives are new….never used to cut, never sharpened, never carried.
All knives come with original packaging (boxes, micro-fiber bags, etc).
All prices include shipping.
No trades at this time.
I am selling them since I have duplicates and no longer see the need for two of each.
1) Little Hen Knives Cadet. This is a custom knife made by Ron Lueschen. It took me a year to receive my first one. I purchased a second one at a gun show and am willing to part with one of them. This will be a rare knife to have since Ron really hasn’t been able to go back to full time knife making. It is made from thick O1 tool steel with black/green canvas micarta handle. It is 10” overall with a 5” blade. It has thumb serrations for a better grip. It also comes with a handmade, leather sheath made by Ron. This is the one that you will give to your grandson years from now. $330 (*SPF*)
2) Chris Reeve made and Bill Harsey Designed. The Green Beret Knife. It is 12” overall with a 7” blade, CPMS30V coated with KG Gunkote, black/green canvas micarta handles. Includes Black Hawk sheath. There are a limited number of these currently available. $225 (*SPF*)
3) Benchmade 635 (Blackwood Mini-Skirmish). S30V steel. This is a 1st production knife #0476/1000.
4) Benchmade 440 (Osborne Opportunist). S30V steel. This is a 1st production knife #0567/1000.
5) Benchmade 425 (Snody Gravitator). 154CM steel. This has the BK (black) coating.
6) Benchmade 420 (Snoody Resistor). 154CM steel. This is a 1st production knife #0956/1000.
The payment needs to be a USPS money order.
You can contact me at email@example.com. Please mention “Knives for sale” in the title of the e-mail.