This rifle is new and unfired. I picked up everything needed to bring out the full potential of this very accurate caliber. The pic shows all of the items available and I prefer to sell as a package, but will consider splitting up the package if the buyer doesn't want all of the accessories. Included are:
1. Savage 16FSS .300 Winchester Short Magnum Rifle $500. Features: Stainless barreled action, free-floating and button-rifled barrel, internal box magazine, and swivel studs.Sights: Drilled and tapped for scope mounts. Stock: Synthetic with positive checkering, dual pillar bedding. Magazine Capacity: 3 rounds. Weight: 6.75 lbs. Barrel Length: 24". Overall Length: 43.75". Action: Short.
2. Sharp Shooter Supply Savage short action composite stock $229. Constructed of hand laid Kevlar reinforced fiberglass with super high density foam filler. Precision interior molded with molded in aluminum pillars and stud inserts make for a drop in fit. The finish is mil.-spec, chemical and solvent resistant texture paint. Length of pull is standard 13-3/4" with a 2-3/8 wide beavertail forend. Comes with swivel studs and recoil pad.
3. Sharp Shooter Supply Savage Competition trigger $89. Adjustment range: 2 lbs to 12 oz.
Designed to be a drop-in replacement for the factory trigger. It requires no special tools and is adjustable for engagement, overtravel and pull weight. Of note, it uses the original factory safety.
4. Weaver cross slot bases NIW $20.
5. RCBS reloading dies NIB $27.
6. 100 pieces of new and unfired Winchester .300 Win Short Mag brass $35.
Total amount I have in the rifle & accessories = $900.
*Sold* $750 shipped to your FFL dealer.
Thanks for looking.