[SOLD] LNIB, scope has been mounted on an A3 but the AR was never fired. Registration card is still blank. Mounts included for both A2 and A3 uppers.
Price is $600 Shipped (add 3% for Paypal) High Res. PictureBelow write-up lifted from
: LinkDeveloped in cooperation with elite military forces and law enforcement agencies from around the globe, it was created to help you accomplish a range of missions you can’t tackle with any other single scope.
Use the Mark 4 CQ/T at 1x and it functions as a non-magnifying, illuminated sight for tactical scenarios or engaging targets at extremely close range. The Mark 4 CQ/T has a true 1x setting, allowing you to use it with both eyes open. The clear, bright Circle Dot reticle is a bold aiming point for the operator, ensuring instant target acquisition in close, quick encounters. Dial up to 3x and you can accurately engage targets at medium ranges. This is where the unique Circle Dot reticle comes into its own. The dot is an ideal size to ensure fast target acquisition and you can use the circle’s edge to lead targets at long distances. You can also use the Circle Dot reticle to estimate range.
Truly, there’s no other scope like it. Only the Mark 4 CQ/T is ready and able to handle the variety of situations most common to both law enforcement and the military.
What Makes The Mark 4 CQ/T Revolutionary:
• One AA battery powers the Mark 4 CQ/T for up to seven hours of continuous use (on the highest intensity setting)
• Reticle is visible when not illuminated (no batteries required to use the scope)
• Ten illumination settings match any light conditions without overwhelming your natural low-light vision; two low-intensity settings work with night-vision devices
• Battery check to determine battery life
• Large field of view for fast target acquisition and tracking of moving targets
• Mounts to MIL-STD-1913 rail bases (with optional mounting hardware), AR-15s and M16s with handles, and similar firearms
• Attach accessories to the Mark 4 CQ/T (such as a laser designator, flashlight, or night-vision device) using the integrated MIL-STD-1913 rail mount cross slots
• Windage and elevation adjustments can be made in 1/2-MOA “clicks”—the clicks are both audible and tactile • Legendary Leupold ruggedness
• Eye relief optimized for M16 variant cheek weld—mount the scope in the preferred middle receiver position
• DiamondCoat scratch-resistant lens coating on all exterior lens surfaces; Multicoat 4 on all interior lens surfaces to maximize light transmission
• Absolute waterproof integrity
Battery can be quickly and easily replaced in the field without tools (extra battery packs available: p/n 52644).
Range Estimating With The Mark 4 CQ/T:
Range estimating using the Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T scope is simple. Place the target inside the circle of the Mark 4 CQ/T reticle. At 3x the diameter equates to 6 feet in height at 100 yards. At 200 yards, 6 feet is measured from the dot to the edge of the circle.
The Circle Dot reticle of the Mark 4 CQ/T is designed to offer fast target acquisition in any environment.
Dot Size: 3 MOA at 3x, 9 MOA at 1x.
Circle Size: Edge to edge, the subtension of the circle is 18 inches at 25 yards, or 6 feet at 100 yards when set on 3x. From the center of the dot to the edge of the circle, the subtension is 6 feet at 200 yards when set on 3x.
Circle Line: The width of the line creating the circle is large enough to be easily visible, but thin enough so as not to obliterate an 18-inch object at 500 yards when set on 3x.
Mark 4 CQ/T Specifications:
Weight: 17.5 oz (w/o battery or mount)
Length (at zero diopter): 8.75 in
Circle Dot Reticle:
DOT SIZE: 9 MOA at 1x, 3 MOA at 3x
CIRCLE SIZE: Edge to edge, subtension of circle is 18 inches at 25 yards, or 6 feet at 100 yards at 3x. From the dot's center to the circle's edge, subtension is 6 feet at 200 yards at 3x.
CIRCLE LINE: Width of the line creating the circle is large enough to be easily visible, but thin enough so as not to obliterate an 18-inch object at 500 yards at 3x.
Ocular Adjustment Range: -2.0 to +0.5
Parallax Adjustment: Non-adjustable (factory set to 150 yards)
Parallax Adjustment Range: N/A
Windage Dial Adjustment Increment: 1/2-MOA
Elevation Dial Adjustment Increment: 1/2-MOA
Total Windage Adjustment Travel: 80-MOA minimum
Total Elevation Adjustment Travel: 80-MOA minimum
Magnification: 1x - 3x
Field of View at 100 yards: 116.6 ft at 1x, 84.3 ft at 3x
Field of View at 100 meters: 38.9 m at 1x, 28.1 m at 3x
Eye Relief: 2.8 in (71mm) at 1x, 2.0 in (51mm) at 3x
Add "Flat Top Mount for CQT"to mount this scope on your flat top A3 AR15.