You might want to check the rules so you don't get a locked thread
Originally Posted By AlphaMale:
48 Hour Bump
Good luck on your sale, nice setup
The following rules are specific to “BTT”, or bumping ads to the top of the page:
1. Keep in mind Rule #1 Above.
2. No BTT until your ad hits the Fourth page or 72 hours, which ever is sooner.
3. All changes/updates should be done with the edit features to the original post, not by adding another response (ie. “Sly BTT”).
4. Don’t edit a topic to get the later timestamp, thus BTT your Ad (ie. “Phantom BTT”).
5. Don’t use a secondary account to ask a phony question, thus BTT you Ad (ie. “Shill BTT”).
6. Don’t delete an add just to rewrite it again before it hits the Third page (ie. “Sam Kinneson BTT”)