I found several firearms on the web that have elements of what I want, but none that are complete. The closest I found didn't come in .308, only .223 (as far as I know). Notice I want a COMPLETE rifle or kit--nothing short of that. Price isn't really an issue--reasonably speaking. My budget is around $2500. I will consider best offers if receiving multiple proposals, but really my main consideration is quality and outfitted features.
1. Carbine 16" to 18" barrel
2. A3/A4 flat-top with flip up or easy-on/off rear site (I'd prefer it to work with a scope without having to remove it, but not required).
3. Flip-up, permanent, or removable front site (again, I'd prefer it to be able to be left on while the scope is in use, but not required).
4. 4-rail or similar fore-grip so attachments such as tactical light, laser, etc, can be attached.
5. A lug/attachment for a bayonet would be nice, but not required
6. .308 caliber (I'd prefer it be compatible with NATO rounds as well/vice versa)
7. good quality barrel--like lifetime quality. The rifle won't have lots of rounds fired through it though. Maybe 300 rounds a year if that.
8. Adjustable and/or collapsing stock and/or skeleton stock (whatever it is, I don't want the standard stock)
9. Finally, I prefer all matte finished black
Additional items I'd like to get with the rifle if you have them available are:
1. 4 each hi-cap mags (at least 30 rounders)
2. Carry sling
3. 4x or greater quick aquistion scope/red illuminating scope ($300)
4. Tactical light ($50)
5. Laser site (a grip laser would be deluxe, but not required) ($150)
6. Bayonet blade
The items above aren't required from you with the rifle, but I do want the rifle to be able to fit them, and if you have these items I would be interested. The prices are prices I'd think they wouldn't exceed and are just suggestions as to what I don't want to spend more than.
Please take your time to quote a price or item and estimated delivery/availability. But I am ready to buy after I find the configuration I want. I'm active duty military if you have any discounts for us. I have pics labeled "BushMaster UNK type" and "RRA Govt Model .223" that are exactly the configurations I want but the wrong caliber (and no grip laser site if so-available with a A3 upper receiver). Email me and I'll send them to you for clarifications--I don't have web-space to post them here (any volunteers?). My zip code is 21113 if you're a local dealer/seller.
410.981.1148 (m-f only, daytime hours)