ITEM HAS BEEN TRADED. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST AND OFFERS!
I bought a Rock Island Armory in 38 super because I always wanted a 38 super. Now I'm trying to minimize the number of different calibers I have to buy and would like to trade for a 1911 in 45 acp.
I've shot the RIA and it has been nothing but reliable. It has functioned 100% with no problems whatsoever. It has around 100-150 rounds through it and has been cleaned thoroughly after each trip to the range. It is also surprisingly accurate--one of the most accurate 1911's I have ever owned, actually. I trust it enough that it is currently my nightstand gun. I'm getting rid of it because I just don't need the extra caliber.
It comes with everything that I bought it with (I bought it new): case, papers, etc., factory mag. It will also come with 2 chip mccormick mags and about 25 rounds of ammo. That's a practically new handgun with 3 mags and ammo that has been test fired and cleaned. Seriously interested parties are welcome to fieldstrip and test fire it if you would like.
Trade interests in order of preference (+/- cash):
1. Top interest: A 1911 in 45 acp. Not really picky at this point. Can be full-size or commander length, stainless/parked/blued whatever. The only strict requirements are that it be in 45 acp and take full size mags. It also needs to go 'bang' every time I pull the trigger and hit in the general vicinity of what I aim at. If it has decent sights and an ambi safety, that would be a big plus but not required. I will add cash for the right deal, but I don't want to trade up too much--in other words, don't expect me to be interested in trading for your Wilson CQB or Nighthawk ;).
2. Parts kits, AK mags (esp drums), or complete AK rifles. (7.62x39 only)
3. FPK/PSL Romak "Dragunov" rifles
4. K31's and accessories (ammo)
5. Cool military rifles. It would be really cool if I could find an SVT-40. Also interested in M91 sniper rifles, Russian SKSs, etc.
6. Other handguns in either .45 or 9mm. Might be up for something in 9mm makarov
7. 1911 parts (.45 acp): Barrels, mags, interesting grips, sights, etc.
8. Bulk ammo: 9mm, .45 acp, .223, 7.62x39, 7.62x54, 7.55 swiss,
9. AR parts: uppers, mags, bcgs, lowers.
10. Other rifles in .223, 7.62x39 or 7.62x54: Examples: Mini-14, bolt actions, saigas, etc., especially if mags are included
11. A SxS shotgun (12ga preferred) or an Auto-5.
I prefer not to sell outright, but will if the right offer comes along. EDIT: Since someone asked, I would take $425 cash for it all.
Email works best. IM is ok too, but expect a delay. I am in Austin, TX, but I don't mind driving a little bit for a trade.