I have the following guns for trade:
1. Preban Essential Arms J-15 in SP1 configuration(AR15) with Colt A1 upper (about 200-300 rounds on this upper). This rifle is all A1, non-trapdoor buttstock, A1 grip, trianglular handgaurds, and 3-prong flashhider. Lower and Upper receiver were refinished in Duracoat's Colt Grey, they now match perfectly and looks VERY nice.
2. Saiga 410 shotgun, NEW never fired, converted with Tapco folding stock, US pistol grip, G2 trigger group, and 2 mags.
3. Saiga 20ga shotgun, USED, converted with Tapco folding stock, US pistol grip, G2 trigger group, 2 mags.
4. Saiga Biathalon 22lr, USED, this rifle shoots FIVE rounds in ONE hole at 50 yards!! One of the best 22lr's in my opinion, I have 2, so can afford to pass one on. Comes with one extra 5rd mag, bipod, and a simmons 4X12x50(I believe) scope.
5. Yugo SKS, UNISSUED, NEW. Very nice SKS
6. Russian Tula SKS, USED, but in GREAT shape. Bought this rifle years ago, never shoot it, it only has a few hundred rounds down the pipe, currently resides in the back of the gun safe. ALL MATCHING NUMBERS
I would prefer to trade the SP1 (since it is preban) to a member behind "enemy lines" so you will be able to have all of the bad bad bad features those of us that live in "free" states can enjoy. I can provide pictures of any and all guns, just IM me, and provide an email address and they will be on the way shortly. I would prefer a FTF in SE VA, however I am willing to ship to your FFL for the right trade.
I am interested in, but not limited to, the following:
Almost anything belt fed
MP5 clone or H&K USC
Desert Eagle (not caliber specific)
UZI pistol or Mini UZI carbine
Thompson Contender in a good deer caliber
Remington PSS in 338 Lapua
NDM86 or Romak 3
Or, just let me know what you have.....we might be able to work something out.
By the way, finish wear on your guns is not important to me, I will probably end up Duracoating the guns anyway, as long as they are safe and mechanically sound.
Not looking to sell the above, looking to trade, however, if you would like to buy, make me an offer, I just might say yes.
Thanks for looking,