I love this rifle, but I'm looking for another suppressed bolt-gun and considering going the .338 LM route. Rifle has 5 mags, ARMS mount, and is in excellent condition save a few small scratches on the left side of the stock under the cheek comb.
Things I will consider in trade, but not limited to:
* FN SPR A1a fluted 20" .308/.300
* DPMS AP4 carbine, or LR 308.
* QD suppressor that will handle up to .338 load.
* Armalite AR-30 .338
* USO/NightForce/Leupy ERT (front focal plane optics)
* Custom rifles upon consideration.
* 77/44 intergral
* Sig .226 tactical and SWR Trident/AAC EVO-9
I'm easy to deal with, so let me know what you have... cash value is $3K, so work with that when proposing a trade.
Let me know what you have, and also FTF in Austin, TX fine!