WTT: FTF, Virginia: 1961 Gibson SG Jr. Guitar & Equip. for AR’s, M1A1, M1 Carbine, Garand, 1911, and/or reloading equip. and/or anything else you may have that comes to mind. Make me some offers!
I have the following which is taking up much needed space in our home:
1. 1961 Gibson SG Jr., with Schaller keys, no case, excellent condition, owned since 1980.
2. Peavy 240 Watt Bass Amp, “240 Standard” the old tube type
3. Harmony 540 Cab with 1 – 12” & 3 – 10” spkrs
4. Kustom Cab with 3 – 15” spkrs
5. Original Pignose amp bought new about 1975
6. Original Cry Baby Wah-Wah bought new about 1975
7. And another smaller amp bought new about 1990 (don’t have the particulars in front of me. I think it’s about a 50 watt, with reverb, sustain and all those settings.
Can get details later if you want them.
I haven’t researched any values of this stuff, I thought I’d just put it all out here and see if there was any interest in trading. The stuff is large, heavy and bulky, so any trade would have to be a FTF within reasonable driving distance from Richmond, Virginia. I could meet you half way.