I am looking to trade my DPMS Panther Bull Sweet sixteen upper for a Bushmaster Dissapator upper. My upper is in great shape with probably less than 300 rounds though it. Let me know if you have any questions.
This is an example of what my gun looks like. http://www.dpmsinc.com/images/RFA2-B16.jpg
I do not check this site on a regular basis. If you are interested or have further questions, do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PANTHER™ BULL SWEET SIXTEEN
• 16” Stainless steel
• Bull barrel
• 6 groove, right-handed 1x9 twist, button rifled
• .223 Rem.
Method of Operation:
• Gas operated rotating bolt
Bolt & Carrier:
• Chrome plated 8620 steel bolt carrier, heat treated and plated per Mil Spec.
• Phosphated steel bolt, heat treated and plated per Mil Spec.
• None (mounting optics only)
• Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy
• Hard coat anodized per Mil Spec and Teflon coated black
• A3 Flattop
• Dust cover
• Shell deflector
• Round forward assist
• Right hand ejection
• Aluminum free float