1. Steyr SSG-69 PII in .308, 25.6" Bbl, 5rd. Detachable Magazine, 1'' Steyr Scope Rings(1500)
2. Glock35 in 40S&W, 5.33'' Bbl, Two 10rd Mags, Adjustable Sights, Hinged Box, Brush,
Cleaning Rod (500)
I'm working on a Bolt Gun right now and am in the market for:
1. Remington 700 Short Action based on the .308 family of cartridges. The condition of the
stock and barrel is not that important (a beater) as they won't be used.
2. Remington VS, VLS, PSS, LTR, etc. in .308 in good condition to work with right now.
3. Leupold, Nightforce type optics with a 30mm tube preferably 40 or 50mm objective with at
least 3.5x10 magnification and Mil-Dot reticle
I am in Eastern North Carolina and would prefer to deal within the State but don't have a problem
shipping or receiving out of state.
Let me know through IM's here if you would like pictures of either firearm. There's nothing special
about either firearm as they're both in Basic Black without any modifications whatsoever.