Up for trade is a Rock River Arms factory built rifle.
Got it in a trade a bit ago and decided I don't really need another AR15. Shoots great.
- the regular goodies, 6 pos stock, side sling adapter, sling, houge rubber grip, M4 profile barrell, upgraded saftey lever
- M4 feed ramps
- National Match 2 stage trigger
- 3 magazines w/magpul pulls on them
- YHM free float rail on the front
- rail covers and fwd handle
- Hardcase (says Bushmaster on it)
- RRA tactical carry handle
- it has a couple scratches and handling marks on it
Looking to trade for a handgun or two of equal value, CX4 in .40 or .45, or something else (+ or - cash as necessary). Interested in .44Mag w/2-3 inch barrell, 1911's, SIGs in .45, Glock 23, browning buckmark (slabsided), ect.
Perfer FTF in SW Ohio, but will ship for the right deal & pleanty of pics on both sides. Must be shipped to a FFL, please ensure they will take from a non-FFL (me). No shipping to restricted states.