Hi all, I would like to trade. Not particular on trades, just make me an offer and let's see what happens.
I have the following that we can work with:
1. Sako Finnlight Model 75, .308 Winchester. Hunted a couple of times, shot less than 20 rounds. Scope is a Schmidt & Bender Zenith 1.5–6 x 42. Excellent condition. SOLD
2. Steyr Mountain Rifle, 7mm-08. Hunted a handful times, shot less than 20 rounds. Scope is a Zeiss Conquest 3-9 x 50. Excellent condition but stock does show some typical hunting wear (no scrapes or scratches).
3. Sako Model 75, .223 Rem. Never hunted, shot less than 20 rounds. Scope is a Nikon Monarch 5.5-16.5 x 44mm. TRADED
4. Rossi Puma .45 Long Colt lever gun. Never fired. This is a cowboy action gun. Old style, more desirable because of hammer safety (google it). I also have a Vaquero I will list below in the same caliber if you're into cowboy shooting.
4a. Kimber Longmaster Varmint 22-250. Big, heavy, not sexy, but a definite shooter.
5. Browning BPS 12 gauge. Excellent condition. SOLD
6. Benelli Legacy 12 gauge. Excellent condition.
7. Beretta A390 Silver Mallard, 12 gauge. Excellent condition. SOLD
8. Ruger Vaquero .45 Long Colt. Stainless/nickel finish. Also have a custom cowboy action belt and holster for this gun. I prefer to sell/trade along with the Rossi Puma above. Has been fired but is in excellent condition.
9. Ruger single six, .22LR. Stainless. Custom fiber optic sights. Has been shot but is in excellent condition. Also has 22mag cylinder that has never been in the gun. Light trigger spring has been installed.
10. Smith & Wesson Model 60, .357. 3" barrel, 5 shot. Stainless. Has been a carry gun but is in good condition.
I have not taken pictures of the shotguns. The following are pictures of the rifles and handguns (the Colt Anaconda pictured is not available).
Steyr Mountain Rifle, 7mm-08http://home.mchsi.com/~jholloway37/Steyr01.JPGhttp://home.mchsi.com/~jholloway37/Steyr02.JPGhttp://home.mchsi.com/~jholloway37/Steyr03.JPG
Sako Finnlight, .308http://home.mchsi.com/~jholloway37/Sako01.JPGhttp://home.mchsi.com/~jholloway37/Sako02.JPG
Both rifles side by side with a piece of ordinary 8.5x11" copy paper for size comparison (both are small, light rifles with similar missions).http://home.mchsi.com/~jholloway37/Rifles01.JPG
Vaquero (I prefer to sell along with the Rossi Puma levergun): http://home.mchsi.com/~jholloway37/Vaquero.JPG
Smith & Wesson: http://home.mchsi.com/~jholloway37/Smith.JPG
Ruger Single Six: http://home.mchsi.com/~jholloway37/SingleSix01.JPG
and another http://home.mchsi.com/~jholloway37/SingleSix02.JPG
Thanks for looking.