WTT Custom SA Champion 1911 for complete AR upper (14.5" - 20" bbl; in .308 or 6.8) preferably with rails. I will trade immediately for any POF uppers (14.5 - 16") plus cash if need be on my part.
May consider .223 if the set up is right. Sold as a package - not interested in selling things separately at this time.
Please email me with details and pics (if possible) of your offers at email@example.com if interested.
Custom Springfield Armory Champion SPECS:
- Springfield Armory GI Champion frame, barrel, and slide (slide serrations cut deeper)
- 4" bbl
- Stock Champion internals replaced w/:
1. Wilson Combat (WC) High Ride Beavertail Safety, stainless
2. WC Bullet Proof Extractor
3. WC Bullet Proof Firing Pin
4. WC Deluxe Commander Style Hammer, stainless
5. WC Extended Tactical Mag Release
6. WC Deluxe A2 Sear
7. WC Bullet Proof Sear Spring
8. WC Factory Plus Slide Stop, stainless
9. WC Custom Tune Springs
10. WC Factory Plus Thumb Safety, stainless
11. WC Ultralight Match Trigger, stainless (trigger pull set at -4lbs.)
12. WC Checkered Front Strap, black
13. Clark/Barrett Custom Mag Well, adjustable, stainless
- Slide was ported by Mag-na-port. Reduced recoil (went from feeling like a non-compensated .45 to a 9mm). I didn't want the extra weight of a standard comp. For more info go to this link: www.magnaport.com/hgun.html
- Custom Pewter Grips from "SevenYearEtch". Comes w/ hex grip screws.
- I will also throw in the following:
1. Two Chip McCormick 7 round mags. (one mag has a detachable tac light built into the floor plate - custom feature)
2. B-Square Scope Mount w/ extended slide stop (Optics not included)
3. Aluminum 2 sided Gun case. Padded foam. Numerical Combination locks for both compartments.
4. Military Rear/Front sights w/ white dot (one dot on front sight, two dots on rear). Not installed.
5. Any .45 acp ammo I have lying around (Corbon Pow'rBall).
6. Bore Snake. Cleaning Rod w/ Brush.
Note: The Holosight XLP optic shown in the pictures IS NOT
part of the trade. It was sold. There are some minor wear marks on the finish - I haven't gotten around to re-parkerizing the pistol.10/19/06 Addition: Just found the green plastic case the pistola came with (paperwork and "Fully Loaded 1911-A1 Essentials Coupon included!!!)Added option:
$875 $825 for the whole package (plus actual S&H cost).
MO or discreet PayPal accepted.
Pictures can be seen at this EE link: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=98&t=387687