I have a Custom Colt Government Series 70 that I would be interested in trading for "Like New" Remington PSS in .308 caliber. I have $2,000.00 invested in the Colt (which I bought new years ago).
List of actual work performed:
1. Install Kart Match Barrel w/custom made bushing.
2. Custom fit Slide and Frame assembly.
3. Hard Chrome Barrel.
4. Custom fit Slide Stop
5. Wolf Springs (installed throughout).
6. Barrel Throated.
7. Lowered and Flared Ejection Port.
8. Install Videki Trigger w/complete trigger job (trigger pull was set at 3 3/4 lb.).
9. Bo-mar adjustable rear sight milled (melted) into slide.
10. Red Ramp front sight silver soldered on with Insert.
11. Maryland Gun Works (stainless) Commander style hammer installed.
12. Wilson (wide) Beavertail Grip Safety (hand fit and installed).
13. Install 1/2" dia. extended magazine release button.
14. Beveled Magazine Well.
15. Hand Checker front Strap (maximum grip option).
16. Checker Trigger Guard (20 lpi).
17. Checker Main Spring Housing.
18. Serrate rear of slide (50 lpi.).
19. Back of Hammer Checkered.
20. Wilson Beavertail Grip Safety and Ambidextrous Thumb Safeties are Stainless.
21. Jewell Hammer (edges), Ambidextrous Safety, and edges of Beavertail Grip Safety.
22. Top of slide milled flat and serrated (to break up glare).
23. Slide Stop edges rounded.
24. High Polish Blue Finish (looks great with the few Stainless Steel Parts).
Any interest please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. List "Trade" in the email subject line.