1. Colt Anaconda - .44mag 8" SS finish 90%+ $650
2. Colt Trooper .357 - Original Trooper (not mkIII) .357Mag 6". Blue finish 90%
Small chip at bottom of grip. Action is excellent with very tight lockup.
Great shooter or collector! $300
3. Colt Woodsman - .22lr first series. 60% Blued finish. Most finish wear on front strap. Not pretty but excellent shooter. Comes with an extra factory magazine. This pistol can use high velocity ammo. $425
4. Colt 1908 Hammerless - .380acp. One of only 800 "PDNY" marked pistols. This dates to 1914! Very good mechanical condition. FUnctions flawlessly! The bad...has been reblued and exposed rear of barrel has been "jewelled". Was blued over some old pitting but nothing deep. Very presentable pistol! Has aftermarket wood grips that are quite nice. This pistol comes with an extra factory magazine! $400
5. Colt 1908 Vest Pocket - .25acp. No blue finish left. starting to turn a nice patina. Ugly on the outside but functions very welll. This was actually my backup gun for awhile. Aftermarket grips and mag. Comes with extra aftermarket range mag that functions only sporadically. $225
All prices include shipping! Sorry, no pictures but my descriptions are very accurate and conservative. I will discount prices for multiple purchases or ftf in Northeastern PA. I will consider trades on Japanese WWII or earlier rifles. Also, trades considered on WWII German or Japanese militaria. Feel free to make offers, all I can say is "no". The three Colt automatics are C&R eligible. email email@example.com